SaJan&MayUr FF/Cant Help Falling 4u/Pt7 pg19

Posted: 15 years ago
❤️Cant Help Falling For You❤️

Character Sketch

Gunjan: She is a 21st century girl. Lives with her parents and elder brother. She is the "Laadli" of the house spl her brother's. She likes fun, partying, shopping but studies well too. She is a complete package "beauty with brains". Deep inside her heart is a lovely person hidden which is not ready to open.

Mayank: Elder of his college. Matured as ever and a serious guy. For him his life is his sister.

Samrat: He is obviously the dude of the college. He lives with his parents and enjoys life to the fullest.

Nupur: She is a simple and a sweet girl. She lives in london with her uncle and aunt and their daughter and does her studies. However soon she plans to return home and complete her studies in her brother's college.

About the story

So from the above character sketch, u guys have got an idea that this love story is gonna revolve around college too.
However theres one more thing if u guys noticed. The story is not just about finding ur right match but it also includes one more side of love that is love between a brother and a sister.
Yes, our sweet Gunjan is Mayank's younger sister. And our chulbuli Nupur is Samrat's elder sister. Story will unfold wherein Nupur and Gunjan will become friends. However Mayank has no plans to shake hands with Samrat since for him he is not a right guy.
What is in store for Gunjan then? If later on Gunjan falls for Samrat what will be Mayank's reaction? And how will Nupur and Mayank meet?

To know ur answers read "Cant Help Falling 4u"😛

Updates

Intro-pg1
pt1-pg1
pt2-pg4
pt3-pg7
pt4-pg9
pt5-pg11
pt6-pg16
pt7-pg19

Edited by talkativetaurus - 14 years ago
Part 1

Early in the morning Samrat was getting ready for his college in his room. He took his hair brush and after combing his hair throws it on the bed. Wearing the jacket he screams.

Samrat = S

S: mommm.... is the breakfast ready?

Mom: *screams* yes beta... its ready come soon.

S: *lking into the mirror*  hey dude u r lking hot today. 

he gives a big flying kiss to himself in the mirror and comes to the dining table .

It was two minutes when a call comes. His mom comes from the kitchen and picks it up.

Mom: cudnt u pick it up samrat?

S: hey sorry mom. i m a little busy in eating.

moving his head and legs he puts a bite inside his mouth when his mom screams out of excitement.

Mom: kaun nupur? kaisi hai beta? yahan kab aa rahi hai?

S: *removes the bite, puts on the plate and runs behind his mom*  kaun di hai? give it to me.

Mom: arey wait samrat. let me speak to her.

but he cudnt wait and snatches it from her.

just a start, do comment. thanks.

Edited by talkativetaurus - 15 years ago
its nice! i just have to get the orginal song out my head! lol... when the guy sings its sooo funny!
thanks naz - updated the intro. pls check
i was wondering y the charctrs sounded familiar! lol cool!
well i dnt mind reading in hindi, although there are some words that i find hard to understand!... write which ever language it sounds best in! u could add sum english here and there!😛
wow...cant wait for your update!
the characters are really gd...do add
mayank later, not now!
plz write in english as loads of ppl will
understand it!

chandzz =)
hehehe ..... well i want to see how shane n mitchie goes well with samrat and gunjan .... and i m thinking to do the reverse of what u said .. i ll write in english and put hindi here and there....
thanks asianangel for the comment .. yes thts what i thought to do.....
*edit*
Edited by talkativetaurus - 15 years ago

hey i m Anjalika..

please continue soon........