Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yes ibrahim.......dont worry i know only this jodi remain seperate after even after  2 year same storyline same seperation tract but u dont worry i just hope that inshallah our favourite jodi will unite soon........u know i dont like these daily serials and i had no time to watch these daily serials but when i was in 2 year of medical college this serial started i had no time b/c it was v difficult for me to compensate this with my studies i just saw some recap of the serial after 2 year now i completed my studies and now i spent some time on this serial but this serial gave me only rona dhona...now i think previous time was much better then this time b/c at that time i saw RoKa in one frame but now only other people...so just relax..and i am sure one day we will see our love birds together........
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww....sad...honestly, I was thinking abut this yesterday...even if RoKa get together again anyhow...they won't create the same feelings on us then they did before...I really really miss those RoKa scenes and all..I have to say that my fav. serials ever are Tum bin jaoon kaha on zee tv which was finished quite long ago and now my all time fav. is Kasturi...and BMTD of course got ruined!!
P.S- thanks for the post Imran bhai! this way we could all share out our feelings aboutthe old RoKa scenes which were fabulous! and now have disappeared into thin air
Samiya=)
Edited by *Twinkle_Shine* - 15 years ago
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
marui i totally agree with u......u r soooooooooo right..but for time being dont write about the storyline change or criticize the serial b/c might be they will irritate and shut the serial..JUST SEND EMAILS REGARDING TIME  CHANGE AND PUBLICITY OF THE SERIAL.b/c to save the serial it s necassary to not criticize the storyline...........
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey imran!!

first of all  this was not at all a waste post!!!!!
when i was reading it there were tears in my eyes.........
coz each line of yours was soooo true yaar..........
even when i go back to the old scenes of RoKa ....tears fall from my eyes.........
i always thing how happy they were in their married  life nd such things went where they have to get seperated............
i really want ekta to unite them atlast!!!!!!! coz its heights now

love
dimple
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's so emotional! I really miss the RoKa scenes a lot....They have not shown RoKa scenes much this year...but last year..we got plenty of RoKa scenes....I really miss those scenes! Now, let's just hope we get our old RoKa scenes back!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Imran all of us here feel the same as you.........this show is losing its charm because no ROKA=no Kasturi........😔
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Exactly Anu
No RoKa DOES = No Kasturi
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: marui

Thank you Ibrahim for expressing all our feelings for Kasturi.

The latest news from trps etc are not good
It really looks to me as if Star Plus (or maybe even Balaji) are trying to kill the show as they have given very bad viewing times and also NO PUBLICITY to the serial. How can any serial survive if no one knows about its timing.
Balaji is perhaps trying by bringing in a new family but that is completely the wrong track because everyone I know is fed up with this side story and taking attention away from Robbie and RoKa love story.
So we do have to email them and to say that there must be publicity and prime time. The story must also change- how long can it be carried on the shoulders of Robbie alone?

Hey ... Your Welcome
Marui Dear everyone is calling Me Imu ... Imran _ Because i love that Name and Plus its my Nickname at home/Friends and I-f But its Okaii I Know My Usernames comes in Between lol..

Well Kasturi in UK is really Populer from the Beginning and People Likes it a lot but Now the Kabir Track is about to start and I am like OH i have to bear this Show with the track Now ..
You Know .. Its so irritating ..
and Plus they are showing Promos OLD ones the One that was aired during ROUNAK Come Back Track
I think star Plus Is Trying to Kill the show ..

Yah I Guess all of us are going through the same Path ..