India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

DNA

kajal_arjun Senior Member
kajal_arjun
kajal_arjun

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Did Sahil actullay change those report or making Samay believe that. Because why would the doctor one match too and it had  those signture form the main people in the hostipal so i'm cofuse that is he Arjun or Sahil. What do you think? Its on tommrow

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
you have a point on doctor having dna report which says that is arjun and having signature of major people its confussingggggggggggggggg
larkianjanese Newbie
larkianjanese
larkianjanese

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
they prolly make a fake one up and told everyone its real....the fake one prolly they destoryed it , sahil/arjun n prolly that doc. now theres no proof if it was fake or not mabbe thats wah i think
nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajal_arjun

Did Sahil actullay change those report or making Samay believe that. Because why would the doctor one match too and it had  those signture form the main people in the hostipal so i'm cofuse that is he Arjun or Sahil. What do you think? Its on tommrow

My theory on that is Saahil somehow changed the original reports too. I think he had a contact with the person who makes the reports or who does the DNA testing. Anything is possible in Ekta's shows.

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Kajal got the D.N.A. reports from the doctor. So technically, if Sahil/Arjun swiched the reports he switched both of them.

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

ho sakhta hai ho sakhta hai

it has to be arjun!!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i agree wit ejaz's babe! i think it is arjun for sum reason Confused
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
my theory is that it is arjun, he lost his memory and sahils girlfriend knew that sahil was dead so she found arjun with a lost memory so she made him believe that he was sahil so that they could get the family's money... and so when he took the DNA test he switched the results because he believes hes sahil, but really hes arjun... so thats why the doctors reports showed that it was arjun... its a little far fetched but at least arjun's alive

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index