Page 2 of 59

Page 1
Page   of 59
Page 3 Page 59

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@Amz-Thanks for the creations, and added you just a few secs ago.
@Pink_Rosa-Thanks for joining, would you like me to add your real name or not. If you do then just post here, or pm me. :)
@Tezin-Thank you for joining, also added you in.
@Ramsha-I am in love with it too, cant get enough of it. Thanks for joining, added you as well. I loved their chemistry in the movie, it was just superb.
@snowflake0555-You will love it, haha. LOL! Thanks for joining, would you like me to add your real name to, or not. If you do just post it here, or pm me. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Aamir&Asin FC~ (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

hey i m in! :)

i loved the movie. aamir-asin rockd together ..

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

OMG Thanks for updating the creations, Tanya, that was smart to give credit yaar!!!

What's up all you Ghajini-ians!???
I downloaded a certain part of the movie, where the song Guzarish comes, and can't get enough of it!!!
Aamir looked too hot and cute in the movie, gosh!!!
The part where they step in together in the flat was really cute, loved it!
The end was so sad, but really touching too!!!
Oh gosh, now I'm going to go see the movie again I guess! :) lol
Def. the best movie of the year, and totally loved Asin too!

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
@touchthesky-will add u..would u like me to put ur name or something??
@Chhavi-tell me about it..i have been listening to Tu Guzarish since 7:00 for about like 4 hours straight..while i cleaned my room..i want to download the whole movie..but my pc is a little old..so dont want it to crash or something..

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenb12

@touchthesky-will add u..would u like me to put ur name or something??
@Chhavi-tell me about it..i have been listening to Tu Guzarish since 7:00 for about like 4 hours straight..while i cleaned my room..i want to download the whole movie..but my pc is a little old..so dont want it to crash or something..

Yeah, its amazing!!!ShockedShocked
My mom's also obsessed with itLOL
Even I wanted to downlaod the thing, but I was worried about the same thingLOLLOL
Well, I wanted to capture some pictures with Windows Movie Maker but I guess the file's too big for it, if I'm able to take some captures, I'll def. post them here!Tongue

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
k..and then i will add them too pics..i cant download from youtube..cuz my pc just wont take it..but other sites the vids are too bigg to download...i like think about ghajini sooooo much....

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Found some stills, but I don't think I can get any captures, willl pm you soon k!

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Okay...no prob. I am just trying to edit the post..and make it look very attractive..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top