India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Pari

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Juggling a home and career is often a tight rope act for most working women. But when you add managing a celebrity status that goes with the job, and throw in some erratic working hours, the act becomes all that much more difficult. Take a look at some of these small screen celebs who say they couldn't imagine life without either - the kids or the cameras!

Divya Seth (remember Majli in Hum Log aeons ago?) is making a comeback through Manish Goswami's new show for Zee, Aaj. Her maternity break extended for four years after daughter Mihika was born, but Divya is now determined to resume her career despite being based in Pune. "I have a supporting mother-in-law, sister-in-law and husband. I make sure that I shoot only 12 days a month in Mumbai. Manish, the producer has planned schedules taking into consideration that I live in Pune."

So how does she find time for her child? "I involve myself in all her activities, just like any other normal mother. I make sure that we go for a long holiday at least once a year. I am quite organized that way."
Divya's favorite pastime with her daughter involves reading to her. "I read out a lot of stories to her. She even has a library of her own!" says the proud mom.

Maninee De, or Pari of Jassi for the couch potatoes has a five and a half year old daughter Dianoor from her earlier marriage. "The secret of managing everything successfully is basically the simple act of balancing everything by prioritizing, using my multi-tasking capabilities, time management and

commitment," says the effusive Maninee in one breath. She says she has learnt to manage things without getting exhausted and this involves making a checklist of my daily, weekly and monthly goals.

And does her celeb status hinder her role as mother? "As Pari, I do get mobbed by not only adults but also children. My daughter does feel strange and scared at times! But I make sure that I give her extra attention and affection and tell her that I love her the most."

starparivaar@yahoogroups.com

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

aaaawww, that is such a sweet picture of them together!Thnx for the info

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

She looks so cute. She does have a cute daughter and she too seems to be a good mom...

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the article.  Pari doesnt look like she has a kid!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top