Indian Idol 6

Just an observation.. - Page 2

samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Agreed...
I think because most people's favourite singers are getting voted out...same happened to me...Ananya then Shini...I hope not Torsha now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samhita29 thumbnail
Hi to all

I am  amember of this forum. I watch Indian idol every week. I like the way you guys write your views and comment. Please include me alos for this.

thanx
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samhita29

Hi to all

I am  amember of this forum. I watch Indian idol every week. I like the way you guys write your views and comment. Please include me alos for this.

thanx

Hi! Samhita,

Very pretty name. Welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shabari

...then it's high time we know each other.....i am shabari..and i have been following II from it's inception tho not much during abhijeet's time..i am a total Karunya fan...infact i recorded all his songs in my cassette and woh lagate hi ..i begin my day....in the  kitchenπŸ˜†..i am a homemaker.....
if i am not mistaken you r nimra from our cricket forum......please reply

😲 is there a cricket forum here on IF. how come the king dinno. the king wud like u 2 provide the link 2 cricket forum so tht the king can start his innings there.

*king*

😲
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *king*

😲 is there a cricket forum here on IF. how come the king dinno. the king wud like u 2 provide the link 2 cricket forum so tht the king can start his innings there.

*king*

😲

King Maurya, how many sections are you going to be active in? πŸ˜†
pink_pari89 thumbnail

Indian Idol is dissappointing...........I feel its bcoz of the lay out change of IF too

For me, I used to be very active in Indian Idol Season 2!! That was an awesome season! There was so much hype around the whole  competition.

Indian Idol 1  Winner Abhijeet Sawant had a really big hype around him, which was the reason why in Indian Idol 2 there was such a big hype.

Season 3 was "OKAY". It seemed like a high school competition with all those little kids in there. But it still gave us a great singer like Amit Paul.

Season 4 is def the worst. Its such a BIG BORE and I am not remotely excited about anything! There are a few good singers....but no one that can hold a light to the past contestants.

Season 2 HANDS DOWN had the best contetants.......Karunya, Amey, Antara, Monali, Meenal, Panna....So much talent in one season!!!!!