Fan fiction : dedicated to all JJKN lovers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prachi4AJ

IF-Dazzler

prachi4AJ

Posted: 27 December 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Fan Fiction : Suggest me a Title LOL

Maddy plans to throw a big party to celebrate d success of his new collection titled "The Gay spring-summer collection" Though ppl do question d importance of d word 'gay' in it,but maddy says he knows it best why its dere,after all its HIS collection and he cud name it anyway he likes to.His invitaion list for d party is,as always,selective,even on d proffesional front.For he does not invite ALL his collegues at Gulmohar,but only a few,by sum strange play of luck or chance striking co-incidence,the invitees are all males.With ONE exception - Jassi.Many people,especially d girl staff of gulmohar hold a debate over dis mysterious invitation to Jassi and many of them argue that going by Jassi's Big Chasma and Baggy clothes,Maddy might not have realised her gender and hence the blunder.Finally,they all agree over this and decide not to tell Maddy about this well-guarded secret of Jassi's coz they all love her and want her to c d social life beyond her office cabin coz they all agree that it is not often dat a gay desinger mistakes genders and wid Jassi,dat seeming to be d only way she cud ever get invited to one,they decide not to take a chance and ask Jassi to go ahead and attend d celebration.

Jassi,on hearing dat her Armaan sir will also be attending it is anyway convinced it no matter what,cum rain,cum hail,cum snow,cum cyclone,cum earthquake,cum tsunami,Jassi wud not budge frm d place where Armaan is expected to arrive,after all,the thought of seeing him for sum more hours after office is nothing short of a blessing to Jassi.

And so her much awaited evening arrives.

The party is in full-swing,the atmosphere is heavy wid booze,cigarette smoke and gucci hanging about in a sickly blend.

Jassi walks in awkwardly,clumsily and wid all its synonyms,struggling her way out of the dancing crowd,with that " where am I ? " Expression on her face.Finally,she manages to find a seat at secluded corner of the hall,and sits dere trying her best not attract any attention from anyone,though her efforts to do so are all such a waste as she is forever unnoticed by every1 whether she tries to attract attention or not,but anyways,lets just let her think dat way and remain happy.....

and now...comes the moment....the camera zooms to the entrance of the room,and Jassi,who till now had otherwise been very busy analysing the interesting pattern of the floor right below her feet suddenly casts a lingering glance over the party when suddenly her sight sets upon the entrace where d camera has been zooming in all dis while...and thn...and thnn....
tadaaaaa !!!
Armaan Suri Arrives !!! ( Who else did we expect to arrive here anyway ? a white elephant ? )
and Jassi,who has all dis time been aware of the fact dat Armaan will also be attending the party,gives that " oh-my-god-how-on-earth-r-u-here-I-never-in-my-dreams-cud-think-u-wud-be " expression and then fixes her gaze on him wid almost as much fire and life in it as was dere when she was analyzing the interesting floor pattern below her feet.

Though one might find it queer as to why on Jassi's arrival d crowd was so heavy dat she had to cut her way thru it and why on Armaan's are dere sum 2-3 odd ppl dancing here and dere scattered in d background so dat he gets a full view....but thn why dwell on such small aspects of d scene when there r bigger ones waiting in store.

So Armaan walks in...wid dat arrogance and dat oh-so-typically-armaan air about him,as he walks,at every step he stops and smiles or waves a 'hi' to one of his frnds whom we cannot c in d present frame of d camera but lets jst suppose dere is sum1 out dere whom he's waving and not dat he's doing all dat just to avoid noticing Jassi till d time he cums within 15 cms of her body.We trust u Armaan.And all dis while Jassi looks at him d way u often luk at ur friend when he's cutting his b'day cake and giving every1 ranging from his frnds to his parents to his servants to his dogs to his fridge to his TV and even to his least favourite Pink Underwear a piece of it BUT NOT TO U.Dont be surprised as to how I now dis.Its okay I know how u feel.I've been thru dis alot of times myself.So Jassi luks at her piece of cake walking thru d room all dis while,who,unaware of her existence is about to pass her but suddenly notices her when she has lost all hope of being noticed at exactly,yes,u know it --- 15 cms from her body.But we still trust u Armaan.

In d background plays d hip-hop remix of a Kishore Kumar Oldie wid its lines going," Keh dun tumhe".....exactly at dis line :

Armaan looks at Jassi and waves says " Hi "

Jassi : Sir,Goodevening Sir

Song line..." Ya chup rahun......"

Armaan : Tum,yahaan ? Toh Mera shaq sahi nikla

Song line...." Dil mein mereee.....aaj kyaaa haiii "

Jassi : Kaisa shaq,sir ?

Armaan :  Yehi ki Maddy ko ab tak nahi maalum padh paya hai ki tum ladhki ho

Song line..." Jo bolo toh jaanu...."

Jassi ( apparently mad wid joy ) : Yaani ki aapko maalum hai ki main ladhki hun !!!!

Armaan : Tumhe kya lagta hai ? tum itne maheeno se meri secretary ho....aur main apni secretaries k upar pura dhyaan deta hun,dekha kitna malum padh gaya hai mujhe tumhare baare mein bas itne se maheeno mein ?

Jassi ( Blushing )....thinking to herself : agar iss rate se sir mujhe notice karte rahe toh agle 10 saal mein hum log acche dost bann jayenge

Now,in d background plays d song " ankhon mein teri " from Om Shanti Om.though d relevance of dis soft romantic number in dis disco atmosphere is again put to question by some,but lets not think that it ws put here solely to create a romantic situation b.w. Armaan and Jassi,rather lets suppose dat d DJ has got drunk.

Song..." Aankhon mein teri,ajab si ajab si adaayein hain,dil ko bana de jo patang saasein yeh teri voh hawayein hain "

Armaan,who luks at Jassi in sync wid dese lines makes it clear dat d lines r made only for his beautiful,liquid eyes....which luk even better when teamed wid mascara,eye liner and eye shadow as once witnessed by all of us in d drag queen episode.

Jassi is floored.She swoons.She drools.She gapes.She drivels.

Armaan suddenly looks Tensed

And in d background play those lines which are right now written all over her face :

Song " Aayee aisi raat hai jo bahut khushnaseeb hai...chaahe jise duur se duniya,voh mere kareeb hai....kitna kuch kehne hai phir bhi hai dil mein sawaal kai....sapno mein jo roz kaha hai vo phir se kahun ya nahin......"

The Tensed look over Armaan's face changes into dat of visible agony

The song suddenly changes to," Nikamma kiya iss dil ne..." which gets Jassi out of her trance,and Armaan out of the camera frame....He is nowhere to be seen....He has vanished in thin air....He has disappeared....He has gone wid the wind....Where cud he be ? What cud have happened to him ? Why did he have that agonized look over his face when Jassi last saw him ? What possible calamity cud have befallen him so dat he could not gaze into Jassi's eyes and make her drool over him for longer.....? Shocked 

Next scene : Armaan coming out of d Gents Toilet,wid a very very relieved luk on his face " Boyy....I shouldnt have had dat damned Vadha Pao at office today,Mallika had warned me against it,darn me for not heeding her "

Heyy guys I think I am writing all nonsense....temme if all dis is making any sense and if ur able to understand one-tenth of dis nonsensical piece,I'll continue it frm here tommorrow....I have wackier plans for d rest of d party LOL

Edited by prachi4AJ - 27 December 2008 at 1:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan fiction : dedicated to all JJKN lovers" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top