Kesar

Anyone here been watching Kesar a while?

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi friends,

I am looking for someone who has been following Kesar for a while and might have some background info on the show.  ...I just started watching and wanted to know ....why Kesar hates Abhi?  What's their relationship?
What happened between Kesar and her husband?  Any background on the recent developments  in the show.  Thanks in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail
Yeah, I would like to know too.
Safiyah thumbnail
Where exactly r u? I watch Kesar too. Mayb I can help u, if u could tell me what exactly is going on right now. Preeti can help u too, she's the one who post the ud. reg.
aish thumbnail
i have been watchin kesar, kesar don't hate abhi... actuallywhat happnd was there were some misunderstandings between kesar n rudru...abhi is rudru's best friend n have been on his side from the very begining...,when kesar n rudru got married rudru was not in love with her n was having another gf, abhi liked kesar n wanted rudru n kesar to b together... he was close with kesr n he ddin't know when n how he fell in love with kesar...rudru faced an accident n have to sit in that wheelchair...n kesar was the spirit 4 him to live..he also loves her..but rudru's mom hated kesarn wanted her out of malia's house..so she made rudru to suspect on abhi n kesar..he believed that kesar is pregnent with abhi's child..kesar got angry and left him....abhi wanted this misunderstanding to go away n keasr n rudru to b together ..so he decided to get married with rudru's adopted sis nathasha..nathasha loves him very much...but in the day of wedding she said that she can't marry someone who don't love her...kesar wanted abhi to swear that he don't love keasr infront of nathasha n love only nathasha...he said he can't...so keasr informed that from that day onwards they r strangers to each other...thats it...she never hated him..she cherished the frindship between them..but she can't allow rudru n others in the family to think that they have something...so keep watching...now rudru have done his operation n can walk..he'll b coming back soon...keep watching...hope this helps!!
badgal786 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
cn sum1 plz giv me an overview of wht appenz in kesar....In UK da serial iz soo behing... we're only on the part where Nimmi's checque getz stolen plzz couls sum1 tell me whttzz happen? thank u!! 😊
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: aish

i have been watchin kesar, kesar don't hate abhi... actuallywhat happnd was there were some misunderstandings between kesar n rudru...abhi is rudru's best friend n have been on his side from the very begining...,when kesar n rudru got married rudru was not in love with her n was having another gf, abhi liked kesar n wanted rudru n kesar to b together... he was close with kesr n he ddin't know when n how he fell in love with kesar...rudru faced an accident n have to sit in that wheelchair...n kesar was the spirit 4 him to live..he also loves her..but rudru's mom hated kesarn wanted her out of malia's house..so she made rudru to suspect on abhi n kesar..he believed that kesar is pregnent with abhi's child..kesar got angry and left him....abhi wanted this misunderstanding to go away n keasr n rudru to b together ..so he decided to get married with rudru's adopted sis nathasha..nathasha loves him very much...but in the day of wedding she said that she can't marry someone who don't love her...kesar wanted abhi to swear that he don't love keasr infront of nathasha n love only nathasha...he said he can't...so keasr informed that from that day onwards they r strangers to each other...thats it...she never hated him..she cherished the frindship between them..but she can't allow rudru n others in the family to think that they have something...so keep watching...now rudru have done his operation n can walk..he'll b coming back soon...keep watching...hope this helps!!

thanks