Members Lounge

War between India and pakistan !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

jaymayarya

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "War between India and pakistan !! (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
^^ its obama now :)

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaymayarya

Originally posted by premeer92

You donot need to be in india to watch the indian news to know anything, I live in Uk there are BBC, ITV, Star News, Aaj Tak, NDTV, and many muslim channels that show the news, Its the world wide now. Usa CCN and all the indian channels are there so in rest of the europe !!

You are making it seem like we dont know about all these channels. Yes, I do know and they do come on TV, but at the same time american news come on also. So, I rather watch american news at that time. I live in USA, it's important for me to know what is going on in USA rather than India. Anyways, you dont have to know every single details about India. I dont even live there. I think I should worry about USA economy right now rather than India's stupid conflict about the Pakistan. Why cant India just cut off everything with Pakistan rather than being friendly. To me, they dont have any sense of knowing the loses India is suffering from.  In short, LAME!!!!

I donot make it look like anything What you have written about India and its love shows how much you care for others and the humanity !! By Living in USA where every coloured is treated like a crap shows what you are made of. I have lived in New York and Washington dc and seen what happened there on 9/11 and what people in that country do. I live in UK now and still love my country although neither I was born there or lived there. India Is my roots and My roots are firmly in the ground !! You can keep your USA and that bushy Baby !!

ofcourse babes, I will keep my USA and OBAMA baby. Probably you think that people treat you like crap, but no one has ever treated me like this. I was born in USA and have lived there all my life. I have never been to India ever in my life. You can keep your India and do pooja every morning. Does it look like I care? You dont have to like my hometown. I really dont care on what you say. Nor I think I need to explain you. It's true that India dont even need to be friendly with Pakistan. And what about the people in 911 terror attack that died in USA? Listen man, you can keep your UK and India to your self, dont compare it with USA!!!!

I really think you should stop visitng this website and get a life, because all I see is insensible topic. You create 2 different topic, but overall meaning is the same Confused

Edited by premeer92 - 29 December 2008 at 12:14pm

jaymayarya

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

By writing this you have proved how much sense you have got !! who does not even know how to talk to other people !! You have not got a bit of humanity left in you. Western countries does not teach you to be ignorants !! You donot even have a life so I would not waste my time to say go and get a life !!

WOW....I really loved your lecture...Bravo!!!! **i almost fell asleep reading these**...
Listen man or woman, i dont care who are you, I dont think so I need to give you any explanation of how much sense i've got. Great that you are a genius!! you know more than us!!! very nice!! Do you want me to give you a medal? I am really proud to be who I am, I am Indian and will always love my heritage. My parents have taught me everything I need, and I am REALLY REALLY REALLY PROUD OF THEM!!!
By the way, isnt this the second time you have written this. Every time when someone argues with you, all you say is, "By writing this you have proved how much sense you have got" I am not the only one you have written this to. So dont even get me started. I think by now, I know how much sense you have gotten. Must say man, you are an Albert Einstein!ROFL

And oh yea, I do have a life. Unlike you, always posting useless topics ROFL No wonder why people behave with you like these.

Edited by premeer92 - 29 December 2008 at 12:50pm

jaymayarya

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutiex0

^^ its obama now :)

Its still Bush Till middle of January, This shows how clever you are by opening your big mouth too early !!

woahhhhhh talk about attitude..she was just correcting you in a nice way..no need to be arrogant Mr.!!!

.Rummi.

IF-Dazzler

.Rummi.

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeer92

In details I dont know who is responsible but in general I think Pakistan will be responsible. Because first, those terrorist were from Pakistan. and second despite of all these, Pakistani goverment is doing nothing. If they are against terrorist then why are they not trying to find those people. To me, pakistani goverment are the laziest people. They are against terrorist yet not doing shit to find it. And at the same time, I think its pretty lame for Indian goverment to depend of Pakistan goverment. I dont see Pakistani president doing nothing. Who could be a bigger fool than him. This things have been going on for years, yet no result of ending this. If they dont wanna do anything then other countries needs to step in and stop those terrorist.

Are you Indian by any chance?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top