Members Lounge

War between India and pakistan !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 27 December 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaymayarya

You guys donot watch news if not then start watching it before you come with surprising replies. This is the fact and truth !!

sayyy, I dont know who is going to be responsible for this war. I watch news daily, yet dont know. Because I dont live in India that I could watch indian news...i live in USA..if you ask me something about news in usa then i might answer it..but about india...helllll no because i have never been to that country...dont know anything..yet have some kind of general knowlege about india...Wink

Edited by premeer92 - 27 December 2008 at 7:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "War between India and pakistan !! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 27 December 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
but ii dont watch INDIAN news rofl.
theres no need to,
i dont live in india
LOL

jaymayarya

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
there shud be NO war between India n pakistan...cant think of it ...it wud be horrible

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
no one..

coz there won't be a war.

Sanjana92

Sanjana92

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

You donot need to be in india to watch the indian news to know anything, I live in Uk there are BBC, ITV, Star News, Aaj Tak, NDTV, and many muslim channels that show the news, Its the world wide now. Usa CCN and all the indian channels are there so in rest of the europe !!

You are making it seem like we dont know about all these channels. Yes, I do know and they do come on TV, but at the same time american news come on also. So, I rather watch american news at that time. I live in USA, it's important for me to know what is going on in USA rather than India. Anyways, you dont have to know every single details about India. I dont even live there. I think I should worry about USA economy right now rather than India's stupid conflict about the Pakistan. Why cant India just cut off everything with Pakistan rather than being friendly. To me, they dont have any sense of knowing the loses India is suffering from.  In short, LAME!!!!

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

You donot need to be in india to watch the indian news to know anything, I live in Uk there are BBC, ITV, Star News, Aaj Tak, NDTV, and many muslim channels that show the news, Its the world wide now. Usa CCN and all the indian channels are there so in rest of the europe !!

no ii meant that i just dont watch it
it bores me ahaha
lol i dont watch news at all.
when i needa knoe somethiin, i jus ask my parentsBig smile

farri.muslimah

farri.muslimah

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged

yar jitny apny channels btaye hain unk mutabiq toh sirf pak he zimadar hai.....i laugh when i watch these channels.LOL and rehman chacha of star news hahahaha very funny video ....sorry but pak har cheez k liye zimadar nh....

both are responsible

Post Reply New Post

Go to top