War between India and pakistan !!

Posted: 15 years ago

Who is going to be responsible if there is war between India and pakistan !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wthhh?!
how should we knoe lmfao
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^Yh you're right how would we know?

You guys donot watch news if not then start watching it before you come with surprising replies. This is the fact and truth !!
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^I don't watch the news dear....wow theres a lot for me to discover...I'm really not into war and all...you seeπŸ˜‰most 13 year old girls are NOT into news...it's the same with me as well...but I do watch news sometimes...but its not what i'd normally do...lets let ppl keep thinking about your question dear...πŸ˜ƒ

-->Samiya

Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In details I dont know who is responsible but in general I think Pakistan will be responsible. Because first, those terrorist were from Pakistan. and second despite of all these, Pakistani goverment is doing nothing. If they are against terrorist then why are they not trying to find those people. To me, pakistani goverment are the laziest people. They are against terrorist yet not doing shit to find it. And at the same time, I think its pretty lame for Indian goverment to depend of Pakistan goverment. I dont see Pakistani president doing nothing. Who could be a bigger fool than him. This things have been going on for years, yet no result of ending this. If they dont wanna do anything then other countries needs to step in and stop those terrorist.

Edited by premeer92 - 15 years ago
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaymayarya

You guys donot watch news if not then start watching it before you come with surprising replies. This is the fact and truth !!

sayyy, I dont know who is going to be responsible for this war. I watch news daily, yet dont know. Because I dont live in India that I could watch indian news...i live in USA..if you ask me something about news in usa then i might answer it..but about india...helllll no because i have never been to that country...dont know anything..yet have some kind of general knowlege about india...πŸ˜‰
Edited by premeer92 - 15 years ago
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but ii dont watch INDIAN news rofl.
theres no need to,
i dont live in india
πŸ˜†
You donot need to be in india to watch the indian news to know anything, I live in Uk there are BBC, ITV, Star News, Aaj Tak, NDTV, and many muslim channels that show the news, Its the world wide now. Usa CCN and all the indian channels are there so in rest of the europe !!
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there shud be NO war between India n pakistan...cant think of it ...it wud be horrible