Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

TRAGIC NEWS FOR SEASON 2

Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
guys...i know you'll all hate me for this - i kinda feel the same myself - but i have some bad news...Confused
i just read an article on indiantelevision.com that talks about the various shows on Star One going for a season break...well, it is true that SS will return with a second season, but Bhanu Uday aka Aryan is not too keen to return...Cry
infact, he seems quite adamant not to! his exact words were - "I'm done with Special Squad..." (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Cry Angry
It says that the show will be "revamped" - presented in a totally new avatar...Dead Dead
I was devastated when i read the article...i can't imagine SS without Aryan!!! Cry
the positive side, however, is that he has not said a point blank no...there may be chances of the producers being able to convince him to come back - and since the working environment was so good, he will probably give it a thought...Smile
all i can do is hope and pray that he comes back in the second season...it was bad enough with Shaina having left, but SS was still watchable - but if Aryan doesn't return in the new season, i may not be able to watch it ever again...Dead Cry
so all you Aryan and SS fans out there, pray that Bhanu Uday considers a comeback... Cry Cry Cry

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

he'll come back coolgal!!!

dont loose faith, pray god and write to starone at www.indya.com. i'm sure bhanu is upset with the kekta kind
revamp concept and we can protest against it as star one is the only sensibloe channel.

bhanuuday aryan khanna special squad aryandipika for ever !!!
Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i really hope so! no aryan=no ss! i really hope hes not serious!!! Cry
hitixa Newbie
hitixa
hitixa

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hey this is really a bednews i can't see ss without Bhanu i mean he is just rocking and passionate.what do u think?
Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
well obvi!! hes d JAAN of ss! if bhanu leaves, im sure d ss trps will go down! den dey HAVE to get him bak!! Big smile
eternaldreamer Senior Member
eternaldreamer
eternaldreamer

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
He should be back I mean dont tell me they will bring in a totally new cast!!! Then they shld call it some other squad!!

Probably if he does not have films in his kitty he may do SS 2....So hope he does not get too busy wth films
-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 16 October 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i think we should all protest and send hate-mails to their feedback id - [email protected] - i for one am doing so right away...
eternaldreamer Senior Member
eternaldreamer
eternaldreamer

Posted: 16 October 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Actually even though I posted(in my bad time..lol) that SS should end, I meant that it shld start afresh with bhanu of course and bring in Shaina too......

As a matter of fact I do know one of the writers of SS and I already sent him loads of mail to show the team and the channel....From what he told me Star one at that time refused to renew the contract! Confused although Kuljeet said she was ready to get into it!

And now Bhanu seems to be not interested, but he said that probably if they get the kind f mails I sent they might renew it...who knows? As of now they'v been asked to shut shop!

So hopefully all u fans do send the mails to star,iv sent couple already,lets just hope they respond to t request of the fans

Go to top