27th Dec08 SBS-Raginis Sagaai Video Added

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Shown in the preview

Dont forget to tune in SBS!!!

Ragini ka Rag Sneak Preview She was wearing Yellow and dancing!!

"Bidaai se Pehle...Goonj Rahe Hain  Ragini ka Rag...."-PREVIEW!!
ENGAGEMENT HAPPENS

Both Prakashchand and Kaushalya Wake up at night hearing the song!!

Ragini is aranging the clothes and the background before going to break has the song " Main Toh Bhool Chali Babul Ka Desh Piya Ka Ghar Pyara Lage"

Ragini interview- I was given the responsibility to sing a song so finally i decided to sing the song Main to CHod chali Babul ka des.....

She also praised the things got by her "Hone Wale Pati Dev" and Saas

My Hone Wale Pati gave me this beautiful pendant which he got for me during Taj Maha Utsav and but cudnt give coz he was confused but then he gave me in the Mandir and then he gave me this Diamond Ring during the Sagai and this Kangan also has been given...

Ragini also said that all her dreams have been shattered in her past, but she has now started Weaving new dreams of her marriage..... with Ranvir.....

Voice Over...... says that Ragini has started asking for much Demands!!

Parul says Ya i asked my ma Bauji to bring Kinshuk( she said kinshuk instead of Ranvir) and make him Ghar Jamaai she said that she wont be able to live without the family... she said she was saying lets convince ranjan sir n all.... ANd i open Kathak CLasses and Ranvir will  start his busines!!

However Voice over said(masak)- That Ragini dont do such demands since the Rajvansh family has been agreed with such muskil, and also to learn something from her sister who married a Mentally Unstable man( it was said as a joke....)

They showed Thursday's episode's conversation scne muted something nyc looking forward for next week... Yay ENGAGEMENT HAPPENS!!

Luv,

Shagun

Video by gagan -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHgyv7SUaMs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SHAGUN!!!....

main toh SBS dekhna hi bhool gayi thi.....thanks to ur reminder maine tv on kiya n jaise hi on kiya toh Ragini ka feature was on the show......so sweet .....n she wants kinshuk to be a gharjamai !!!!!.....n biggest news ....RagVir ki sagaai ho gayi !!!!!!!!!  yay!!!!....she showed the engagement ring too !!!!! 😊😊
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saw the segment.. i m so happy that next week the sagaayi would be there and i think next week is gonna be RagVir special... it would be nice to see kinshuk as a ghra jamai😆😆.. kaas rajan ji grants her wish... i liked when she was showing all the things given to her by her hone waale pati and saas... i liked the ring.. I must say ranvir has a good choice specially when it comes to give  some jewelery to Ragini... the pendant and the ring both are very nice...

*~VASUNDHARA~*

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too Saw SBS i was So Happy Hearing Ragvir Engagement Happened That means Mamiji will Agree For This Marriage.So Bidaaians Get Ready For the Engagement Next Week
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes also i forgot the little detail the Ma Beti off the screen masti, may be it wud be a emotional scene between Ragini and Kaushalya!!

Luv,

Shagun
Osprisshow thumbnail

yippy..................yippy....yippy......................thtz gr888!!

nxt week ragveer special..!!kewl.!

shaista_a thumbnail
that is really exciting that they get engaged. can't wait to see it.

if anyone has a link to the video for sbs could they please post it. really want to see it.

ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAYYYY thankyou so much shagun
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳aww wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a greatt news love u shagundiii kyaa news bataayi hai😳😳😳 hehe cnt wait 4 mondayyy
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am really looking forward to watching this!!!

but with my phhoti kismat they didnt uplaod this day SBS