Kasturi

tips

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iloveroka

IF-Dazzler

Iloveroka

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hey my dear friends oh sorry----- kasturians lets post here some tips that the story makers shold keep in mind while making "the aaage ka story
THIS IS JUST to inform them how to raise the trps and make the serial more interesting rther than giving soooooooooooooo much dilogus to the singhaniyas
it bcums so boring that i m  forced to change the channel
let us -----the fns of kasturi advice them wat to do next
if by chance they visit our forum then theyll get to know wat the audience wants to seeeeeeeee
do post wat u want to happen next

Edited by balika - 27 December 2008 at 12:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tips" in Kasturi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

me07me07

Groupbie

me07me07

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I don't know why all of you are ganging up against Kasturi. I seriously don't. It's good the way it is. If RoKa union is ALL you want to see, then I'm sorry... but you'll have to wait. Life is not always sunny and goody-good... I don't know how RoKa union is gonna be possible until Devika is alive...! I don't think Kasturi has done anything wrong by leaving everyone behind and starting a new life. And what's wrong with too many Singhaniya scenes??? Kasturi now works with the Singhaniyas, so Singhaniya scenes make sense. Why don't you people let the creatives do their job? I don't know what I want next... I just want Kasturi to be successful in whatever she does... and if possible, let RoKa union happen! If it's 'destined' not to happen, then fine... It's not always a happy ending. I'm not against RoKa union, but I don't want them to show anything unrealistic and dumb. I don't mind watching Kasturi as long as it's realistic... like it is now... I don't want too many twists and too much of romance etc. Life goes off track, too. All I'd like to say is... If you all are true Kasturi fans, then keep watching and stop complaining!

me07me07.

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@me07me07................relax its not as if we are ganging up against kasturi or the creatives of this show.Its just the we love to see RoKa together & to be frank without them this show is just a big drag.They are the life of this show.And moreover its high time robbie is shown to be happy.........he's cried for way too long......Unhappy.........And very little of what the creatives have subjected us has been ''realistic''.........and we have also been subjected to too many twists uptil now.........and as true Kasturians we just want to watch a RoKa love story........Smile..........till then we can only vent out our frustration here.

Edited by swan20 - 28 December 2008 at 7:10am

pinky charm

IF-Dazzler

pinky charm

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
agree..everyone has its own point of view...so dont criticize other people that to stop ganging up kasturi...this forum is for all people and everyone has its own emotions..from last 2 year this serial is still there where it started same evil entries,same evil tract...every serial has positive and negative aspects but its the only serial in which we only saw negativity which is impossible even in our daily life ...did u see in any one serial that in less then 2 years  how many evil chaaracters r introduced  raunk,anita,massi,,kiran,kabir,devika.....in every serial or u can say in every 6 month tract 1 evil character introduced but this is the only one serial in whic after every 2 months an evil character introduced and they have same agenda to seperate RoKa by hook or by crook...from the v first day as a fan of kasturi serial we want to see RoKa together but every time these creatives gave stupid twists which r not reality and seperate RoKa at any cost...means kabir tract was just horrible how a girl who is so sanskari toward her parents can do this type of step and she did nt care her parents respect who were wwating for her in mandip even in raunk tract she did nt care her lover but due to her parents repect she married with raunk so how is this possible that in kabir case where was her parents repect?we have problem with the creatives of the serial which make her character so weird...so its the creatives fault which always gave us rubbish reasons to seperate them.now kayamath,karam apna apna,and kasturi these serials i think started approximately at the same time but now see there stories is going ahead which is the reality of life but in this serial now story again after 2 year on the same tract as where it started...then creatives showed a stupid thing that a daughter whose parents dead did nt remember them but she only remembered evil kabir who was the culprint of 5 people means he merdered 5 people 3 wives and kasturi parents but do u see  she remember even once?how a girl can marry with some other guy just for money?even she knew that robbie is not businessman he is rock star ..he can earn this money only in 2 concerts...and how is this possible that someone come and say that u dont marry with robbie otherwise he will destroy..how a person can trust any one whom we dont know that who is she?a person whose love is so much deep and if someone hurt our love how we can leave him in this condition in that secene where some gundas were beating robbie and she left him?if that marraige was deal then whats wrong with her sanskar towards kabir?is she sanskari for only evil patis like raunk and kabir?is she only evil patni for robbie?sooooooooo much evil that a wife can try to kill his husband?now devika said that i sucide if u will marry with robbie then why she did nt tell robbie?she have no trust on robbie?even she knew that kasturi and music is the life of robbie...........so we have only problem with the creatives that they should give us some logic for every twist........

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@me07me07................relax its not as if we are ganging up against kasturi or the creatives of this show.Its just the we love to see RoKa together & to be frank without them this show is just a big drag.They are the life of this show.And moreover its high time robbie is shown to be happy.........he's cried for way too long......Unhappy.........And very little of what the creatives have subjected us has been ''realistic''.........and we have also been subjected to too many twists uptil now.........and as true Kasturians we just want to watch a RoKa love story........Smile..........till then we can only vent out our frustration here.

swan 20-i so agree wis u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.