mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
woooow grt intro plsss continue sooon
plss pm when you update
ramani thumbnail

(B)

Finally the day of engagement came, the party was simple just us family members. We had so much to do for the wedding, it being only in few days time. We went out for shopping, me my mom, shilpa and parikshit. But then the most unfateful thing happened, the accident,that killed my sis, parikshit. Me and only my mom were left alive.  

( He felt sorry for her. He looked at khushi stroking her hair while she slept peacefully).

When I woke up I was shocked to hear the truth all I culd have in my mind was of wat would happen to khushi. She was left at home with a baby sitter taking care of her. The innocent baby waiting for her parents to turn up with gifts for her. I held myself to look at them for the last time. As I reached the room I heard parikshit parents from inside holding khushi who was crying moving her father to get up. She thought he were playing game with her initially and wuld pop up laughing but when he didn't the baby cried for him to get up. I was happy seeing parikshits parents there, I thought maybe they had decided to resolve the differences and would take care of khushi, I really was incapable of doing it, taking care of the baby. However they wuldn't hand her over to me as I was single, n legally I can't have.  However they disgusted me with their discussion, I never thought they could people like them too,I never had any experience with such people. They were cursing shilpa, for separating their son from them, and then this death. They cursed her it was because of her he was dead, they looked at her like an untouchable thing, They weren't willing to take khushi too,wat type of people were they. I really couldn't understand. They wanted to get away  with their son. They didn't care for khushi, were thinking her as a burden to them. They were thinking of her to seek their revenge on shilpa and a little on parikshit too for leaving them.There was no way I wuld leave khushi to them so I thought quickly and only thing I got was to pretend to be shilpa for the custody of khushi. Luckily for me I hadn't mentioned to anyone that I was riddhima as I got conscious.And so I quickly jumped back to my bed summoned for the doctor and pretended to be shilpa. I shouted at him asking for my husband and child. No one could guess I was riddhima, they thought they had mistaken me as riddhima and the shilpa was dead but after wat I did in the hospital they confirmed that riddhima was dead and shilpa is alive.And that's what I did I pretended to be her taking shelter with partial amnesia,so that they cannot catch me if I do some mistake. I never thought again abt it but just let on acting to be shilpa for all these years. Even my mom never knew abt it. She was heartbroken when she got up. She cried out for the loss of her children. She lost riddhima and shilpa has lost her husband and was left alone to take care of her child khushi. I have convinced everyone to be shilpa. Have fought with parikshit's parents,have faced them to get khushi as they abused me of taking away their son and that I wuld be danger to khushi too but I fought back, I couldn't leave khushi alone like that,can i?. I have passed on as shilpa well, I took up the job of shilpa , though initially I couldn't understand anything I did everything to prove myself as shilpa. My mom passed away few days later with grief of loosing riddhima and parikshit. I couldn't stay there anylonger and thought of leaving delhi  and with first opportunity I got I moved to Mumbai.

Finally we shifted to Mumbai leaving back the past in Delhi. Me and Khushi to start a new life. The first one I met here is anjali, she has been a good friend. She doesn't know abt the past and neither is there any use of knowing it. I have adopted to this life as shilpa and I don't wish to change it but still the reason why I am writing it is atleast let the identity of riddhima be not lost,let be  in this diary atleast.

(All armaan could think was how hard it might have been for her to do it. Standing against his parents for khushi, death of people she loved and proving herself to be shilpa in a field she never had any experience in. Tears rolled down his eyes. But she had been strong. The lady he has met at work was strong, confident. She worked hard had always been able to do her work perfectly well. He loved that lady, he admired her. He proposed her but she refused, she said she could not love anyone except her husband and child. She lied to him, she shunned him.)

He moved the pages mechanically as he was now totally broken down. He felt bad for her, he thought he has hurt her more with his confession of love to her, she was already in a lot of trouble. But there was no need for her to say no.he thought.

~~

I thought of writing the riddhima's feelings too  but again thought to extend the diary session of riddhima's feelings for armaan and few AR scenes in the next update. Tell me if i should write it that way or a simple admission of feelings and direct confrontation. i don't mind either way, i would be ending the ff in two more parts most probably. 

Do comment on how the part is. Please point out if any mistakes are there. I really want to know how the part is, was it ok or really worse. Please feel free to comment. 

Thankyou.😊
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear😊

nice part yaar😊finally all the secrets r relieved about Riddhima's past ... 😊I think u should have to write the feelings of Riiddhima for Armaan ... thank u soo much for the pm 😊 continue sooooooon😍 waiting to read the next parts😍Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
sea_nyx thumbnail
fantastic part, I'm glad Armaan understood her reasons for making the switch, I mean I can understand his hurt, but I can also understand Riddhima's feelings or rather fears in the matter
ramani thumbnail
Originally posted by: vruls

hey nice ff pls continue

hi, thanks u liked it.
i hope u liked the next parts.😊
ramani thumbnail
Originally posted by: frnd.of.frndz

Heya..
I loved it..
finally Armaan is gonna know the truth..
Khushi is too smart..
nd Ridhhima is very emotional too..
I really thought ki yeh FF ab shayad continue nai hogi..
But this update made really happy..

Thanx for the PM..
Plz keep updating this FF regularly..
I still have ur other FF's intro to read..
would comment there too as soon as I read it completely..

have a gr8 day..
Rucha

thankyou😊 srry for the late updates😳.But i will post the other two parts early.
ramani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mar-

woooow grt intro plsss continue sooon

plss pm when you update

welcome to the ff. thankyou for the comment.
hope u like the other parts too.😊
ramani thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_anjali12

hai dear😊

nice part yaar😊finally all the secrets r relieved about Riddhima's past ... 😊I think u should have to write the feelings of Riiddhima for Armaan ... thank u soo much for the pm 😊 continue sooooooon😍 waiting to read the next parts😍

will hopefully continue soon, i know i say this all the time😳. Me too happy finally secrets releived but was little bit apprehensive if the part was ok or not. ya i will write feelings of riddhima for armaan, i think no AR scene in this ff.
thankyou for the comment😊    
ramani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sea_nyx

fantastic part, I'm glad Armaan understood her reasons for making the switch, I mean I can understand his hurt, but I can also understand Riddhima's feelings or rather fears in the matter

thankyou very much for the comment.😊. Armaan understanding😉loving and caring.😉 
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt part plsss continue sooon tnx for the pm