Fan Fictions

~Deceit and revenge~pt-4pg-25(31/8)Hpy bday nij :) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hey when r u updating??

Edited by sujata23 - 09 January 2009 at 2:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Deceit and revenge~pt-4pg-25(31/8)Hpy bday nij :) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
ps 
don't forget to pm me.

Edited by sujata23 - 09 January 2009 at 2:42am

krati.mehra

Goldie

krati.mehra

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Will update today

krati.mehra

Goldie

krati.mehra

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Part-1

The leaves of memory seemed to make
A mournful rustling in the dark.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Walking out languorously from his room he slumped down on the couch in the living room holding a beer can in his hand, he reached for the remote control and switched on the television set. Flipping the channels he stopped on the news channel and a smile formed on his lips as he gulped down the beer making himself comfortable on the couch as he heard the news reporter say, "Mrs. Riddhima Modi, Abhimanyu Modi's wife was found in the room of Hotel Radison with Armaan Malik. They were found in a compromising position while they were there to attend a party and when contacted, Mr. Modi did not answer to any of the questions asked and just took his wife home. Our sources tell us that Mr. Malik was friends with the couple in his college time and…

He muted the volume as he saw pictures of Abhimanyu leaving the hotel flash on the screen. His arm around Riddhima, brushing off the news reporter he steered her out of the crowd and walked to his car. He got up from the couch and stood closer to the TV as he saw his arm on Riddhima's waist and her holding his jacket looking down as they made their way out of the crowd of the people and the news reporter. Moving closer he reached for the vase on the side table and threw it on the television set and saw the screen glass shatter into pieces as the glass pieces fell on the floor. He stood there fuming to himself and when he turned around to leave, his hand knocked down the photo frame placed there. He bent down to pick it up and his eyes moistened looking at it, taken from the dandiya fest he and Riddhima had attended together. Placing the photo he walked back to his room without noticing that he walked over the broken glasses and the blood on the floor….he felt no pain as his eyes were brimming with unshed tears and the memories haunting him…He sat down on the leather chair in his room closing his eyes as his hands balled tightly as he fought to push back the memories that were coming back and so would the pain that she had given him….but he couldn't help as the memories rushed back to him…

"Yeah uncle am at the airport and I saw her photograph so I know how she looks. Don't worry I'll bring her home….no problem. Alright bye." He placed the cell in his pocket and smacked his head. Why did I say I saw her photograph when I didn't. I should have just told uncle that I lost her photograph and now don't know how she looks.

"Armaan Malik you are gone. Uncle's gonna be mighty angry." Than it occurred to him that he can get a place card reading her name. "Riddhima Gupta was the name I remember." He looked around for a sheet and looking at a guy holding a huge chart he asked him to tear it in half, taking it from him he wrote the name on it and held it over his head. He was looking at every girl exiting the airport hoping one of them would see the name and come to him. Just than a fat lady walking past him stepped onto his foot and Armaan, howling in pain, closed his eyes. "Damn that lady!!" He cursed but the next moment he opened his eyes with a jerk when he heard someone's voice. But just when he opened his eyes the girl had turned around with her back facing him and her duppatta, flowing behind her touched his face. He closed his eyes as her fragrance reached him…she smelled divine and he found his senses weakening as her fragrance tantalized him. He moved her duppatta away and looked at her talking to someone on phone, she sounded tensed. He saw her pressing her fingers on her forehead and than reaching out to her hair she undid the knot and ran her hand through her hair loosening them completely. He moved to her side wanting to see her face and from whatever he could see he found the girl beautiful. The delicate indentation from the base of her nostrils reached her upper lips…her lips that were heart shaped and lusciously pink. Feeling someone observing her, the girl turned towards him and Armaan felt as if someone just shot him and the bullet lodged itself in his heart and his beating stopped and he found himself frozen as his eyes met hers…her eyes…so lively and profound with a certain desolation in them…they were a unique turquoise that left him stunned. Now that he looked at her complete face he realized it was one of the most extra ordinary face he had ever seen, radiating charm and a glow that was bound to leave an impact under which anyone would reel for a long time. The poignant sweetness adding a vulnerability to her face.

He was entranced...mesmerized.

"Hey!! I saw the place card and I am Riddhima Gupta." He snapped out of his thoughts and blinked trying to take in what she just said and than he realized she was the same girl he was there to pick.

"Oh hey!! I am Armaan Malik." He extended his hand towards her which she took with a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you Armaan. Uncle told me you'll be coming to pick me up." He nodded his head, silently thanking his luck. He took her luggage and they walked towards his car. As she sat down in the passenger seat, she smiled at him and he found himself staring again.

"Hey!! Where you lost?" she snapped her fingers in front of his face and he shook his head starting the car.

*tring* *tring*

Armaan heard his cell ringing rudely pulling him out of his thoughts. Remembering that fateful day when they had met for the first time, he had totally forgotten about his plan that he was supposed to put in action that day. Getting up he walked to his cupboard as he finally felt the glass piercing his skin he took out a first aid box and sat down to band aid his wound.

Riddhima wiped her eyes looking at the television set. All news channels were showing the same news about her and Armaan and Abhimanyu was repeatedly getting calls from his business associates and friends. He had not said anything to her and on bringing her home he had simply went to his study. She heard someone approaching her room and quickly got up and ran into her washroom looking herself inside.

Padma looked around the room but saw no one and she knew Riddhima was crying hidden in the washroom. She looked at the TV and the news still flashing. She turned it off as she felt her eyes filling up. How could Armaan do this? She thought to herself. He is taking revenge, she knew he is. She still remembered the day Riddhima had come to their home.

"Padma aunty!!!" Padma ran downstairs hearing the familiar chirpy voice.

"Riddhima!!" She hugged Riddhima tightly. They were meeting after 2 years and she was so happy.

"Aunty its so good to see you again."

"And I have been waiting for you forever. I made your favorite aalo ke paranthe. Go and freshen up and than you can have them."

"Superb aunty….you are the best."

"Armaan!!" She called out to Armaan standing behind Riddhima. "Take Riddhima to her room." Armaan and Riddhima walked up the stairs and Padma sighed looking at them.

She was walking towards the kitchen when she stopped and turned around as she heard the door open. "Abhimanyu!!!" She yelled at her son. "Go and wear some clothes. Riddhima is here."

"Who Riddhima?" Abhimanyu asked standing on the threshold of the kitchen clad in a towel tied around his waist.

"My friend's daughter I told you about. Now for heaven's sake go and wear something before she comes down."

"Yeah Whatever!!" He walked towards his room humming to himself when he banged into someone and his arms went around the person, holding her. Looking down he felt his breath stop as he whispered, "Beautiful!!"

Alright heres the part finally. hope you guys like it. Will be looking forward to the comments here...
and Love struck...i'll update that next.

Edited by krati.mehra - 09 January 2009 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yongshin

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
reserved
yayyyyy! me first lol

ok i agree i did cheat ,u two nutters sleep too much LOL

Kratz hun,told u most of it on the chat
i'll repeat that here,
this is one crazily intense thrilling fic
if that makes sense
ok the part had such perfect detailing
just right for the readers to be glued on,me one of the craving ones here
have no idea on the story,yet i know u'll make it a great read
kya confidence hai na LOL
hmm so Armaan can't bear the fact that she's wid abhi
and abhi  ,like him Embarrassed
i'm gona save my usual comments for the next part
thats like telling u to update again soon

315 Kratz
gud luck for the exams

Edited by hinanaziri - 09 January 2009 at 7:44pm

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged

~reserved~

*edit* thx K!

alllrite dt was smg..!! more than nethin i think i liked d lingo...d way u used d words...really deepened d whole idea...!!bravo on dt kratz!! okay d part...was awesome!!
juss enuf details..bt still so strong..armaan hurtin at abhiz hand arnd d waist...i kept thinkin now hell c ridz bein in pain d way abhiz holdin her...bt it never cme...ma stupid thotz! :D and ten d encounter..ohhhhhhh...jaanleva!!sexy gurl!!..d use again...bullet..shot!! hahahahhah!! niceee!!! wer she frum?and i htot tey were in college? hmm!!! bt hey...tne abhi in d same house...wat tey brothers? did i miss smg?
lmao! grt goin!!

luved it! :D

NZ!

Edited by missypatel - 09 January 2009 at 1:27pm

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
haha

reserved
dam kratz how cud u lolz

*edit*...indeed kratz u need reprimanding severaly for this....watever the HOW CUD U means here...u know better than me dotcha!!!

oki the part...i went back n re read the intro for the plain heck of it...n glad i did...man can i say i love the armaan here n not appear a prospective lunatic???? possibloy i have owned that status long to try in shun it awya anymore ....yeh yeh lunatic me...wat a guy....gosh geme someone like himmmmmm?!!!!!

haha loved the part girl....rustic, powerful n full of impact...n yet u revealed nothing of consequence....hahahahaha fab job!!!kudos kratz....post the next bit soon coz this left me with a taste to linger a wile n just that!!!

Edited by spln - 09 January 2009 at 2:38pm

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 09 January 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey krati.. that was so good.. so much of suspense sweetie.. Armaan is so much struck with her.. liked this part soo.. much.. plz continue soon.
thanks for the PM.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top