Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

what!!! ashok thinks that way!! well in that case i hpe wot he is thinking doesnt happen😆i guess i didnt explain his thinking clearly....ashok likes s a lot like hs son he, dosent think of s as k's bro coz they fight too much to b brother and sister acc. to him. yes he wants them to come to friendly terms and get along. he wud b happy if they become siblings....that is somthing he can imagine  btu them becoming a couple ais somthing too gud to b true and he does not want to indulge himself in useless wishful thinking of this sort. so he'll b just contented if they got along.....i got confused coz he sed they'd make a nice couple!!!....and dear ure most welcome about the comments! i'm glad you liked them!!!....and i am waiting for teh date episode!! do update soon!!! cnt wait 2 read it!!! and wowww romance in the next!! am sure u must have done a gr88 job!! cnt wait!!! do update sooon plzzzzz😳

thanku for showing such rust and confidence in my writing.... next part is coming up soon but its kindda short as it was all i was able o manage
hope u enjoy it and give me fab comments
meggs thumbnail

CHAPTER 9

(My Date : Cinderella or Tootsie ?)

….OK! This is it…I am ready (deep breadth).. Now slowly walk down the stairs.. Don't appear frazzled and don't u dare to totter and fall on ur new heels…..that's right.. Easyyy…. Oh! Look who is waitin- Mr. I am the best, wellll at least he's on time! That's good, one reason- less to fight… But why is he looking at me like that? (K touches her hair slightly) well my hair seems to be all right… I definatly don't have gum in my teeth, then why is he staring? … Alright! Now his stare is seriously creepin me out! What is wrong with him? Relax!! Calm down, it's probably his plan to unsettle u. U look good. He also looks handsome as usual. End of matter. Now compose ur self and get ready to talk the walk.

<<<<<k is wearing somthing verrrrryyyyyyy bold !!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>
<<<<<no 1 EVER in her house has seen her wearing a dress like this >>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<< AND she is carrying it off elegently and perfectly>>>>>>>
<<<<<<please try and pic. her in this:->>>>>>>
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>
K-"Gud evening"

S-"_____"

K-"Umm…So.. Shall v go?"

S-"_____"

K- "….oor maybe not?"

Sam meanwhile decides to go to the scene of action and catch the two, locking horns, live……

Sam- "Jii Aap(looking at k)? Arre Sujal, Kashish kahan hai?(looking here and there)" I cant believe sujal already brought some1 along with him! Ab kashish ko aane do, isse acche se sidha karegi. .bade maje ayenge hehehe..liken yeh ladki hai kahan?

K (frowning slightly)-"Bhaiyaa!!! It is me! Aap bhi mere maje le raho ho!! I shud have never said Yes. First him giving me strange looks(giving sujal a dirty look who had finally come out of the shock), and now u! I guess every1 in the house has conspired to make me feel bad and awkward tonight!! Fine then I'll g-"

Sam- "HOLD IT young lady! I believe u now! U r kashish, even if u don't look much like her, u do have her tongue…."

S- "And u have her mesmerizing scowl 😉"

K snaps a finger at him-"U stay outta this! I am talking to him!"

Sam- "Jeez… aren't u angry! U have my full sympathies for 2nite sujal…. Don't get so grouchy love, (Sam goes and gives K a quick hug) u look great, spare the poor guy… (Moving back)I think Kaveri is calling me, gotta go. Enjoy urselfs, bye."

K-"Don't worry we are not going any-"

S-"Yes, u are right my dear, v are not going to delay anymore. Shall v…"(offers his elbow to her..)

(At the restaurant 8.30 pm)

<<<< DESCRIPTION. The Restaurant: It's a simple, classy place which looks jam packed at the first glance but inside it has a private, elegant, open dining court for special guests.  That is where S & K are seated, in a corner.. The tables are at a good distance from each other, to allow total privacy.. There is no artificial lightening at this place. Only candles at the table and high placed fire torches ('mashals') are the sources of warm inviting light. White flowering climbers and creepers are artistically growing almost every where, as the only ornaments of the place>>>>

Fewww… Finally here. I almost thought she wud turn around and go back to her room, she had looked angry enough!...... O.K. now, get a grip.. U can't let a woman get the better of u! No matter how fine she looks…. One slip in ur behavior now and she'll pounce on u. But it is so damn difficult to behave properly and not flirt!!! She looked so totally gorgeous in this little red number of hers- even 100 dreams wudnt have prepared me for her 2nite…. She's like a butterfly emerged from a caterpillar…. Now if only she wud loose that acid tongue of hers and relax… or at least let me relax…

S- "So what'll u have?"

K-"Hmmm… I don't know.. Everything looks nice… Why don't u order for me." This way u'll have no chance of judging me or laughing at my choice…

S-"Uhm alright. For the starters we'll have…." order for u!! what if u don't eat anything I order? Women are so picky and choosy abt their meals anyway!!! Maybe I shud order something light for her, like salad. But what dressing? I don't eat salads.. hmmmm… Waait a min.! Why is she having that sly smile on her face?.. Oh! So she is messing with me! Well now I'll mess with her (returning K's sly smile) "Chicken breast with ….."

s orders dinner for both of them or more like, for 2 men. He had ordered all high fat, high calorie dishes for k…

Taste that Miss Cinderella. I am sure u have never eaten this type of royal feast in ur life. This meal has all the nutritions for ur hunger starved, thin as stick body.. hehehe

Now s & k were both sitting silent, no one knew what to say. Something which wudnt offend the other person… And S had a plan to avoid exactly this type of awkward situation!

S-"Tell me. Do u like this place?"

K- "Yes. It's very nice; I have never come here b4. But now, if the food is as good as this place then, I'll definitely come again!"

S-"I am glad u like it… I had assumed tht u wud like a non crowded place like this"k raises her eyebrows wondering if the zombie comment was coming next.

S-"It's easy to talk in such places, without the fear of any1 overhearing"

K-"Only if one is not shouting…"

S(Uneasy smile)God I hope she is no gonna start fighting now…I don't have the heart to fight with such lovely, fine looking lady-"U'r right on tht. But we won't b shouting to find this, right?"

K(Forced smile)-"If we can both help it…. Maybe shud talk abt something else.. Other than fighting?"

S(Winning smile)-"Sure.. Infact I arranged something in advance, so tht we don't get bored or fight."

K(Mock happy smile)-"Wow!(sarcastically) Tell me!!!"

S- I know u don't think a safe topic exists between us, but my princess. U r wrong. I have it all carefully planned "here, take a look at this pic., it's of the Great 'Beryl Coronet' a family heirloom of the Dawson's. They live here, in our city only…"

S hands K several papers. And K looks intently at the pic.

k-"O.K.? What about it?" hope u plan, to take me, see a rock

S-"Well, it was stolen from their house safe about a week ago. A faithful family servant was suspected and police case was filed against him. 3 days ago police released him, as there was no proof, of him being the thief. And day before yesterday this was found in their tool shed in backyard."

S hands K a pic. of a dead old man, deeply cut up at stomach. His body was grotesquely stuffed inside a rack of the tool shed and he was covered with some sort of red powder…

K-"I see… so? What of it?"

S-"Wht do u mean, what of it? Tell me what do u think about this pic.? And what cud tht red thing on him be?"

K(Masking disbelief in a fake smile)-"Well this seems …Mighty interesting…"  Interesting my a**, here I am sitting in this beautiful place, in front of this dashing man, holding a pic. of dead man in my hand!!! My life sucks and don't I jussstt looove my life!!

After that S showed K some more pics. and started telling her more details of the case. Then the dinner arrives..

S-Just in time! I have laid the groundwork with those pics. Now we can easily discuss the case over dinner avoiding any unnecessary talk. Thugh I hope she has enough nerves to eat while talking abt bones and blood….i.e. if she can eat this at all.hahahahaaa

S-"Wow the food looks great!!!(taking a mouthful from his plate) hmm umm   its nice, do u like the food?"

K (A very thoughtful expression, slowly chewing and tasting, eyes half closed. Nods her head slightly)-"Hmm it is nice! A bit plain.. (adding some salt and pepper sauce) But its nice, quite delicious actually, (to the waiter) please thank the chef and tell him tht the duck is excellently prepared (waiter leaves).hmm umm (a delighted, approving smile on face now)"

K-"I must say this (takes another chews mouthful)….U have a good knowledge (another bite)….. of restaurants around here (another bite)…" and of food too…well, I didn't use to have crush on u for nothing…

S (Slightly surprised expression)- "Good. Now I am assured tht u'll enjoy the dinner (seeing her taking in 5th mouthful compared to his 2nd bite) and not pick on it…."

K (Smile with a closed stuffed mouth)-"U don't have to ever worry about me picking or playing around with my food. I get terribly hungry after looking at and talking about dead bodies all the time….. That reminds me! Why was the servant's stomach slit open? Were any of his organs missing?"

S gulps down his morsel O.K. I was wrong. Totally off the mark about her! She not only eats like a man, she also likes talking abt blood & bones while eating! Ukk!!  Gross!! But iscussing a man's slit open stomach, defiantly isn't very appetizing for me …. (S gulps another bite without tasting anything)

S-"I don't know much abt the body… I'll get reports on it tomorrow…. But I do know tht he didn't steal the jewel and he knew who the thief was…"

K(Between mouthfulls)-"How? Who do u think, is the thief, then?"

S-"Well.. Its like this: The man was …blah blah"

S & K discuss the case while eating. K seems to b enjoying the dinner. Instead of worrying abt her figure, she is eating as if she hasn't tasted anything more delicious in her life. S is very surprised and intrigued by her carefree ness and total lack of inhibition.   

Waiter (appearing about 7-8 mins. after serving dinner)-"Can I get u anything to drink Sir?"

S-"Kashish?"

K- "Oh! U order. U seem to have a good taste."(Extra polite smile)

S-"I am honored, (slightly bowing his head, not letting the comment pass by) to know, u think so highly of my taste….. Do u take alcohol?"

K-"My stomach doesn't agree with alcohol… infact, when we were initially, as fresher's offered some beer by seniors, for our nerves. I threw up continuously for 5 hr till every drop of it was out of my system…. Therefore, perhaps, I was the only one dead sober on our first practical"

S-"I see…Do u serve shakes?"

W-"Yes Sir."

S-"Fine then, one lemon ice tea for me and one chocolate shake for the lady"

W-"One lemon iced tea for u and one chocolate shake for mam, sir?"

S-"Yes that's it…No wait! Change that shake into a Chocolate shake with chocolate chip ice-cream, caramel base and…. and.. umm.. yes and with some coffee sprinkled on top."

K is astonished and is sitting there with her mouth slightly hanging open.. How does he know my favorite drink? I've never told him? And Nick never remembers? +It's too childish for anyone to guess either….Then How?????!!!!!!

W-"___umm… wud u please repeat sir…"

S (satisfied smile)-"Sure, Chocolate shake, with chocolate chip ice-cream, caramel base and coffee sprinkled on top.(waiter leaves) is that in accordance with ur taste?"

K (Blinking her eyes, half happily surprised smile on lips)-"H.. How do u? I mean yes, that I do like that, I mean.. What I am trying to say is that, it's my favorite shake actually and how-"

S-"How do I know ur favorite shake?"

K-"Yaa.."

S-"Well, u told me abt it once."

K-"I don't remember. When did I? And why wud I tell u?"

S (Jubilant smile, like a master magician after performing his final trick)-"u told me coz I asked u… and then one shud know the likes of his best friend's sister. Don't u agree?"

K-"______Ah____I.. Guess so… But when did u ask?"

S-"Kashish kashish kashish, u r not blessed with a memory like mine.. its all right u don't remember… don't put too much stress upon tht pretty little head of urs… I'll tell u when, some other day…"

K(Frowning)-What???? Not  Blessed with a Memory? Hurt my pretty little head??!! U have crossed the line now Grewal!!!-"Of course I am NOT blessed with a memory like urs!(uh oh she looks angry…. Me and my biiggg mouth -S)… How cud my Pretty Little HEAD have an elephant's brain inside it, like u? After all, overstuffing wud hurt my head to!.. so u see, I just decided to fill my brains with cotton candy instead and let u STUFF that BIG head of urs with that BIG memory which only elephants possess!!"

S- "Hey! Don't get so angry… its not like I said u are stupid-"

K (Dangerously low, quite voice)-"No, U just commented on my memory or the lack of it.. But I guess, what u really were, aiming for, was my Entire Dysfunctional Brain….Right?" I dare u to ans. tht wrongly and u r dead!!

S-"__"

Waiter-"Ur drinks sir.. mam"

S-"Thank You" u saved my skin.

K-"Thank you"

W-"Anything else sir…?"

K-"No, thank you"(waiter leaves)

K-"Well…?(focusing on s)"

S sighs, shakes his head in mock sadness, slowly picks up his glass, observes the texture of his drink, then takes a small sip, rolls the drink in his mouth… analyzing the taste….Taking all his time, to find the correct ans. to her ques.

S-"Really Kashish.. I don't know why u have such a bad opinion of me…. I am not following u or spying on u…… I swear to god, u really did tell me once, abt some of ur fav. things… and the only reason I remember and u don't is, that I was old enough to remember and u were young enough to forget… why do u want to pick a fight over it?"

K-"I wudnt have, if u had said this earlier?"

S-"I am sorry.. I thought tht u Can take a joke…."

K-"Are u saying tht I Can't take a joke?..."

S-"See my point, u r getting angry…"

K (Making a cross, irritated face)- "Fine! I won't listen to ur nonsense, then I wont get angry."

Awwww….Her scowl is tooo cute.. the way she crinkles her nose and bunches up her brows… No matter how afraid I am to make her angry, I just can't resist the temptation to make her scowl…. She looks even more beautiful when she is angry…Whoa!!! Hold it there amigo…. First cute, now beautiful???...Huh! Here I was having nightmares about her appearance till yesterday!! What is wrong with me? She's like my sister…. I shud'nt be thinking about her on those lines!! But how can I not? She looks so stunning. 2nite she has blown away all the misconceptions tht I can ever have about her looks and her beauty.

<<Tootsie is a film in which an actor fakes to b an actress named Tootsie and gets a very good role.. soon the actor realizes tht he is better at enacting women roles, I think it's a Woody Allen film …I am no sure abt it>>>>

NOTE:

1.         This is the first time I am writing something so romantic, therefore a lot of gestures are involved. To enjoy more, don't ignore the lines in brackets and the description.

2.         Also as I said, it's the first time I am writing anything of this sort. So please tell me how it was.. Please b honest and if it was too descriptive or bad let me know so I'll b more careful in future.

Enjoy J

styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey
(im gonna give a huge reply)here it goes.............
This is totally awesum
I can oicture K in the wow dress she must hav looked fab.......
Sujal is cute as always........
Luv their  fights........................
I mena the way thhey think bout each other is too sweet...............
K think  he is a flirt
S thinks that she is like is sister but still HOT!
I think they shud get married right away..........
And u know opposite attracts.......
They r one of the best couples ever.............
I love the romantic scenes between them even though they r light hearted but its soo much fun to read them..............
I hav a great time reading this
Dear this is not short.............Its pretty long and i luv the suspence that u create.............
Its magical.........!
I luv K's Ice cream.............
S is such a flirt ............!
Luv their pyaar bhari fights...................
Why cant S realize he is attracted to her
And K has a crush on him.................
I was soo scared when K  said:I didn't use to have crush on u for nothing…
I seriously thought she said that out loud...... iwas like oh no he found out but he didn't!!!
Luv the description of the place.........
So glad that k proved S wrong by eating the food...
Hv to say she is bold!!!!!
Luv the epi.........(episode)
Plz post sooner..............
Keep up the great work..........
Thanks for the awesum epi!!!

meggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: saga4eva

Hey

(im gonna give a huge reply)here it goes.............
This is totally awesum
I can oicture K in the wow dress she must hav looked fab.......
Sujal is cute as always........
Luv their  fights........................
I mena the way thhey think bout each other is too sweet...............
K think  he is a flirt
S thinks that she is like is sister but still HOT!
I think they shud get married right away..........
And u know opposite attracts.......
They r one of the best couples ever.............
I love the romantic scenes between them even though they r light hearted but its soo much fun to read them..............
I hav a great time reading this
Dear this is not short.............Its pretty long and i luv the suspence that u create.............
Its magical.........!
I luv K's Ice cream.............
S is such a flirt ............!
Luv their pyaar bhari fights...................
Why cant S realize he is attracted to her
And K has a crush on him.................
I was soo scared when K  said:I didn't use to have crush on u for nothing?
I seriously thought she said that out loud...... iwas like oh no he found out but he didn't!!!
Luv the description of the place.........
So glad that k proved S wrong by eating the food...
Hv to say she is bold!!!!!
Luv the epi.........(episode)
Plz post sooner..............
Keep up the great work..........
Thanks for the awesum epi!!!

Thanks for the BIIIGGGGGG comment
its really one of my few big ones
glad to know u liked this part sooooo much
i took me long to write it...and then u see i just came back frm my hostel today by train so i didnt get a chace to update earlier......
P.S. since u are so quick and nice with ur comment here is a brownie sneakpeak into next epi specially for u!!!

meggs thumbnail
SNEAK PEAK

So lost they were that they didn't realize that they had been dancing for half an hr now....how cold it had become.... and how closely they were dancing, cheek to cheek infact, but not exactly too, as K's cheek was resting on his shoulder, eyes closed and her hands around his neck.....
Edited by meggs - 15 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi meggs nice part..my god kashish has really got a tongue and temper to make guys lose thier guts....sujal is a confused guy and what the hell is he sayin kashish is lik his sis? he is really nuts in this....wel v know sujal was kashish first love and her temper is jus a veil not to show her true emotions to him but make this sujal to fall for her rather than thinkin shes lik his sis....keep continuin sooooooooooon........ and do pm me when u update the next part...Edited by spvd - 15 years ago
styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Sneak peak
How on earth did they dance together?
I mean i know that S was K's super teenage crush and i still belive that she has a thing for him........
I know that S is a big flirt (in ff) but he is attracted to K as she's too beautiful....
I bet S asked her to dance on bended knees and she agreed to becoz she likes him!
How did K not argue with him??
I love their pyaar bhari fights................
I can understand that u were busy so u didn't post the update ...but its okay..........
Since this update waz sooo nice and i got a precap , i will tell u to post it any time u want coz i can  understand as i hav been giving exams nonstop for two weeks and still a week to go!!!
Feel free to post the update at any time u feel to but don't delay too much becoz me and many other people r waiting for the update.......
(Whoa this is also a big reply)
What do i get for this one?
Another precap (plz!)?

Hey a poem for S and K.............

She's my Treasure
By anonymous

She's my treasure,
with whom I can share,
all the thoughts and feelings,
I wouldn't be able to bear.

My hope and my joy,
for going through this life.
Past every single problem,
and every single strife.

I love her most dear,
with all of my heart.
I will always remember,
we shall never be apart.

I'll remember her words,
those wise words she spoke.
I will always remember,
her every single joke.

Her courage and strength,
when the going got rough.
We stuck through it together,
nothing could ever be too tough.

Fear was destroyed,
by our will to achieve.
We will conquer our faults,
we will always believe.

We both believe in each other,
we will both stand together.
This is how it will be,
forever and ever!

Hey i didn't write this!
I found it while browsing on the net.
Enjoy!

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was indeed very nice dear. And really the bracket lines made it all the more beautiful. Too gud. SK rox. And yes luv Sujal 4 everything. If it was ur 1st tym, then must say u r way too gud in ur very 1st tym. Keep it up n CONTINUE SOON.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey awesome part........Loved it !
And its very well written for a first timer !

The preview seems even more exciting...Hope we wont have to wait too long for the next part !

Luv,
Vandu
aishu*7 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!
brilliant part- and definatly not too short.
and who would say it is your first time after reading that- it was mindblowing!!!
Hmmm, sk awkward with each other? Would have never thought of it after all of the fireworks between them.
S chooses the wierdest safe topics to talk about ever!! I mean dead bodies?!?
Ewwww!!!!!!! And while eating.
But i love how k can stand up for herself and take the stereotypes without a problem.
Only thing is she has an amazing temper!!! Fell pretty sorry for s at the moment.
I can't remember how s knows her fav shake did he read her diary or sumthing?
Interesting promo- can't wait for the next part
you are an amazingly talented writer
keep going and plzzz continue soon.
p.s. sorry for not commenting 4 ages- been busy with clubs and school

😃Aishu😃
Edited by aishu*7 - 15 years ago