Fan Fictions

~The girl next door~ pt 29b&c pg 140&142 07/01 (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 148

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR-lover

HEY I M TOTALLY CONFUSED ABT THIS WORD GAMEEEEEEEE

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MUJHE KOI SAMJHAO KYA HUA HAIIIII

PLEADINGLY
KSHMA

seriously ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The girl next door~ pt 29b&c pg 140&142 07/01 (Page 144)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

hpy bday niji :) (i guess i can just fit a line myself when reservers forget to do it :D) kya baat karri hai yar

*edit*

cute...doggie...and confusion and instant responses! :D atleast shes still dazed about eveything that happed earlier...!!

not surprisingly...i don't have anything more to say...wish for more..!! :D

~me

Originally posted by missypatel

:) nij ,sorry my net conked out in the morning !

*edit*

bad excuse...but will do :D ... arey sachi bolri yar

tumse na jane kyu....i started listening to the 1st one after armaan recond them :D and stopped mid way cuz i wanted to hear my own voice :P :P  lol and then i watched half of amna's vm ...and got lost in it....armaan...karan...sigh :( ....and stopped midway hence!  haan na i know kita miss karte hum sab usko,watch amna's other vms,bp ko to rona ara tha yad me ,mai bi badi sad si hoo,just missing him

the part..yep i agree...all in a row flow works best..but this wasn't bad at all yeh i know ,hope not to repeat ,karu to pura ya to na hi karu  ..inclined good even!  :D the gang are such fun people...now worries no sorrow...its always all nice n happy for them wish such people and times existed in the real world ....! armaan peeking for one look and her avoiding with full knowledge...i likes! haina ? i enjoyed writing   Riddhima's battle  with herself ,coz it came easy ...agreed with nj as well....AR exclusive are a must (more than a want) but i know when i'll get that haha and here i was trying to keep it a secret ...mention of QT caught my eye on the part number...and i recalled you said it was going to end....when it is! :)  :) :) :)

hurray on the update...and the day...changed life....yes...for the good or bad...it is what it shall always be!
yep and u in a way rlped me remind myself of how special it is and will be ,muah nij for all u do and all that u dont :P

muahh...luvya hinz..

~me

Edited by hinanaziri - 08 January 2010 at 6:17am

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

sadly u r first (again) :(
hope no more

*evil grin* huhuhahahahhahaha!!! i broke into her account cuz you ALWAYS (99.9%) give me the third spot...oye chup kar,kita conveniently bhul jati when i give u the first ,bp rules follow karne padte yar and as um the firts one to read, i shud also be the first to comment :D haan ye thik hai ,btw  did u sleep at all last nite ?

hinz, itna entertaining part tha! i only wish you would have posted the whole thing, the flow would have been amazing then but...:D yeh i tend to learn things the hard way ,but glad it still made u smile

Armaan is a sweetheart, and Riddhima is about as adorable as him (this is a rarity i find in only ur fic, most of the times i hate Riddhima :D ) haha i know u do...adn Muskaan to *grins knowingly* meri favorite hai!  wo to hona hi hai The gang is full of punks...a bunch i'd very much like to know and meet sometime :D  :D  poor kids! 'you knew all along' hahaha...that cracked me up!  oho random ,par its started to snow again ,aaah i'm sick of it

The song :D one of the best of last year, i guess....been singing it ALL day since yesterday..khair, will see the vm laterz!  yeh? me too i've been singing kite time se

Lovya hinz....7th jan, a day that changed my life (chotu sa) somehow too :D  haan na ,ab to bade sare reasons mile hai celebrate karne ko and well, it was great tawking to u after so long...! i know,felt great and in a way relieved ,muah bp !

Muaah!

The kid.

P.s. nj...you can write your LONG comments in my post :D  hehe nj was shocked to see her spot filled

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey hinu di
how r u???
happy new year to u!!!
the best part was the game ... they came to know the truth :)
n i really like the game from the kkhh days :)
the song was sooo apt di
i really like the atif-version of the song :)
n the vm was also lovely (kudos to the vm-maker)
but ridz's reaction was unknown na di...
can u plz put in more of hers in the next part
or maybe it would be better with AR convo so taht evrything gets cleared :)
update soon di
even bride to be

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Heyy Hina !!!! :)

yayyy...part c !! :) it was really really very nice... loved reading it ! :)

riddhima making up another excuse abt emma and anji getting worried abt her gloominess..aww :) armaan being worried abt ridzi's reaction and desperate to see her atleast once..aww :) cute !...
the vm u chose n the song was awesome.. suited the situation very much !.. really nice choice :) their reactions to the song n to each other's presence was well-penned.. i specially liked the use of "love will find a way" .. it was really cute !
the word game was really nice... and the ending was like really cool :) now AR know that the gang already knew abt their secret ... and  they face the gang together now...right?.. hope its that way :)

a great enjoyable update hina !:) loved it tons !...
jaldi se update.. cant wait for the next part !!... really jaldi se please :) :)
thanks for the pm !..
*hugs*

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Hey Hina ... thanks for the update and PM. Fab song in background and VM's superb. Thanks to the maker for creating this one. It was cool to see KaSh and golden period of DMG.

Now coming to the updates -

So much has happened in the mini updates of part 29. But the end was mind boggling. I mean AA and RM did not spare poor AR. And Anj-Muskaan combination is killer. Hahaha ... Emma ka Abhi ban gaya.

Well, glad Riddhima has decided to confront ... much awaited bit of this fic. And high time Abhi comes in picture.

Waiting for more Hinu ... update soon.

maanu

Goldie

maanu

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

hi hina.....

awesum update........ but too many pieces...

the flow wud have made it even more wonderful.....

finally everybody speaking up..

but eager to know whats next.

do contiue soon......

thanks or the pm

bye

Edited by maanu - 11 January 2010 at 10:54am

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanthi

padhle jab bi tu wapas aye
(thats is if the updt is posted by then :P )

edit:
Will be back to form by weekend. So, please..Tongue

edit 2: (comment for part b)

lo ji.. a small part again, humph! haan haan short tha na

poor ridzie. she is going to have a tough time. our detective girls are not going to leave her.  lol part was nice hinu though short. where did she go now?

waiting for part c.

Originally posted by Prasanthi

reserved  this time for a longer update :)

edit:

Atlast, a start of the new year!Tongue kya baat karri yar,i was supposed to finish this last year me hi,but jo bi...

Gang rules!!! LOLLOL. This one reminded me of the gang scene on DMG before Karwachauth in 2008. huh? yad ni ara muje ,kya tha wo scene but anyway ,Muski n Anjie on toes to find out the truth between AR. Girls can never be at peace when there is something for gossip, right? of course,birth right jo hai

Anyway, coming to the part, Ridzie! where is Emma?! hahahaha.. the name has been abused so many times that in real now when I meet anyone with that name I will be on a roll LOL hahaha  :D. Poor Ridhima how many issues can she handle? Armaan's resltessness is so apt. :) God only knows, oh sorry, Hina only know how n what is his fate. ni yar Hina is clueless this time,i'm juggling between the many ways i cud take this in ,i need help ! kya karoon ?

I feel now AR together will face the gang now, haina? hmm i get what u want ,but i dunno if i wanna take it that way  Ok for this.. jaldi se next part dena.Big smile yeh i have the update after the next ready ,just have to writ a part to build a connection ,sorry i know this doesnt make sense,lemme post and u'll understand

Little drops of water make a mighty ocean...same here. Little funny parts made the whole update enjoyable.Tongue glad u enjoyed Pras !

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 January 2010 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top