Fan Fictions

~The girl next door~ pt 29b&c pg 140&142 07/01 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 148

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

hey lovely  update

Had so much fun reading it

Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The girl next door~ pt 29b&c pg 140&142 07/01 (Page 143)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrinaLoveNote

IF-Dazzler

MrinaLoveNote

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hey hina...

i'm new here... i loved this ff.... pls let Ridz forgive Armaan and bring them together...

continue soon and pls pm me...

love

mina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Aliya-

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Plz bring AR together i mean he did confess and admit his mistake plz dnt mke Ridzy stubborn like in da real DMG showUnhappy. I luvd da part of da game wen she sed 'hate' and he sed 'love' bck - dat was a real good reply back.Thumbs Up

Anywayz i didnt gt a pm plz do pm me as wel. tnx. byeSmile

P.S. I never actualli heard KK's version of da song bt in my opinion i liked Asif's better probz bcoz iv heard dat more so i like dat version better bt KK's version is nice as wel especially da guitar.

Tahmina

Edited by tarm - 07 January 2010 at 2:16pm

hinz

aati1429

Goldie

aati1429

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
wow... that was amazing

hinz

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hey hina
that was gr8 part
realy nicly done in 3 bits
to b honest i find this part c of 29 better then a n b
WOW
the truth is out
this game is killing i sud try it with someone....
loved the song.... i liked the second verzion the KASH mix song was better the the first one
nice pick
right now i m so out of bollywood
i have not seen any movies since april of 2009
i leave in USA.............and to top it dont have cable or hindi dish or anything except the broken antana which can only have 3-4 chanels
so i was like wow i need a lot a cathing up to do.....
thanxs for this amazing song
loved it very much
updat soon
love ya
nruti  

Edited by arluver15 - 07 January 2010 at 2:35pm

hinz

AR-lover

AR-lover

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
HEY I M TOTALLY CONFUSED ABT THIS WORD GAMEEEEEEEE

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MUJHE KOI SAMJHAO KYA HUA HAIIIII

PLEADINGLY
KSHMA

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

reserved
first coz i havent spoken to u in ages :(

*edit*

we haven't, i agree... and forgotten offliners do not redeem.... hmm

anyways, finally read this, and i should not have waited at all to begin with cause it didn't take me long, eh! hinz.... please! load 'c' ... sometime soon? because i wish i had waited for that and read together ... i feel my link broken too much for short short bits...  yep i totally know how it is

obv, in addition, i can hardly wait for armaan to arrive for food... i liked that tiny rahul ridhima exchange, hes such a sweetheart! its always been that u notice the bits i like the most ,glad !

hugs,
nj

Originally posted by Pebblez

muah bp!

you sweetheart, are so, like SO true to your password... i could spell it as my return to have knocked me outa my spot, but chaddo ji! 7th ke din hum nek rehne ki koshish karte hain, hinz maafiq dil se! :D haha ,she sure is true to her pass, yar 7th ka to kuch zada hi effect hora sab par :P
hanji dil se

and hini, the most captivating moment of GND shall for me remain him confessing to what he thought was a mind game... but i enjoyed reading this mucho!  :) ... the vm was chooo! ... i miss them , him more so, at every inkling of a reminder! everytime, that is, that i think im over it all... sigh!   sigh again !  miss them loads me too

oh well... muski is SUCH a devil... koi batao usse unborn babies mum ke tum se seekh kar aate hain! yar tu pehle ni bata sakti thi ,no wonder Hiba is the way she is ,wish i had behaved then :D,ab kya faida :S
and dude!!! show down to AB hoga!!!  haan na ,full on high voltage drama :D abhi mentioned again (funny, not. i was thinking of when ud bring him back when i was watching the vm and then bang, u had him brought up) ... and the so called (undeserved) elders here shall realize their mean follies... bichare bacho ko dukhi kar rakha hai!!  yar bache bi koi kam ni hai ,and abhi ko to ana hi tha ,he plays an imp role ab 

i could do mor to hear about AR, as just them hinz.. can u do something exclusive, like bheegi does, in hiniya version that is? :P pretty please! chal thik teri wish granted ,ek update mene pura AR ko dedicate karna hai,wese kuch to esa hi plan tha mera ,ab tune kehdiya to kar hi dungi ,but lemme warn u,i suck at writing romantic stuff ,it turns out cheesy ...

love n hugs
~ humpty, who was knowcked down bu dumpty!
lol

Edited by hinanaziri - 08 January 2010 at 5:42am

aishar

IF-Dazzler

aishar

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
nice part!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top