why are people voting for qazi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
i just dont under stand why people vote for qazi atleast at this stage tey can do that.
i think ppl vote for qazi becauz of his looks and personality. not becauz he is a good singer
See people support the underdog and Qazi began like this, he has improved on his singing,he has lot of drama and stage presence and by winning the title he has proved INdia is a big country and with opening of new avenues the divide between small town is gradually thining.For that matter REx too has a great voice and qualities and indeed it was a tough choice, butmay be luck also has a small role here.
signora2 Edited by Signora2 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by gagoo

i think ppl vote for qazi becauz of his looks and personality. not becauz he is a good singer

wat looks🤢

Qazi got this amazing way of interacting with the audience and his personaily is so charming and at first his voice may not be all that but now he has improved and sings well.

Rifhat
people vote for qazi because he is very talented and he is even honest too. 👏 ⭐️
Me personally I don't think Quazi is all that fine. I think so many people voted for him was because he's supposibly a "rock star" or has the look of a "rock star".

Anywho, I have to admit that he's a very good singer and has ALRIGHT features ... he just needs to put on some muscles and he'll be hot i guess.

But his "looks" and I dunno Rock Star appeal got him a lot of votes.
hii.. not only does qazi have a great personality.. but hes also very honest..hes also quite a good singer.. i mean he has improved A WHOLE LOT!.. and i mean during the last few episodes.. he and rex were both up to par... qaze really was as good as rex.. and that is why people voted for him.. cuz he improved a whole lot.. and he really knows how to interact with the audience.. and his dancing.. and hes just awesome!.. he will become real famous one day! 😛
Qazi is the nastiest thing I have ever seen on TV!
Originally posted by Jyoti_Saroya1

Qazi is the nastiest thing I have ever seen on TV!

somehow i guessed she ll be here whenever theres something abt qazi 😆
watch the attitude . if u wondered why ppl on IF were mean to u  read urn comments again . even if its not abt any member attacking a person in a low way is a disgusting thing. the same god who made u made qazi . pls dont cal  him nasty thing n these names/

ppl vote for qazi cos he's an amazing singer nown was always a great person with loads of charisma