So Rab De bana di jodi OR Gajini did it for you

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Now that both the movies are out......

Many of us must have wathed both by now (we are so huge fan of masla movies).....which one did the trick for you guys.

AS for me I still have to watch both....

So which movie satisfied your creative,  entertaining and bollywood spirit.....

Gajini or Rab ne bana di..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Rab De bana di jodi OR Gajini did it for you" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
didnt see ghajini yet..

saw rab ne. i must say i wasted my money, it ws quite boring and i didnt like the movie at all.

so hoping that ghajini will b good :)

-iktaara-

IF-Dazzler

-iktaara-

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Saw Rab ne bana di jodi...It was a crappy movie...Sharukh hams a lot as Raj but Surinder was very lovable..But i still don't understand why she can't recognize her own husband.?? strange! Haven't seen ghajini, but it looks very nice and icing on the cake is, it's an Amir Khan movie!..So hve to go watch that!

zoreen

zoreen

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
rab ne bana di jodi alll the way....it rocked big time

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Gajini - Public opinions are just Terrific for the movie.

There is voilence but they said it is the movie that shows the changing face of Indian cinema.

Woud definetely watch this one.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top