Members Lounge

Have People Got Right To Critise and Abuse Others (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaymayarya

Originally posted by mariaa.xo

ovcourse NOT!

but SOMEONE *cough* from the forum did!

First learn to write proper English then critisize anyone on this I-F !! its ofcourse and not ovcourse  !! Ouch !!

loll, mind yur own business!
this isn't english class u no

i can write how i want too :)

@ anam: i m sure he gets it, just pretending to be innocent but it's not working !! ROFL !!

You donot stick to your words you told me that you won't reply to any of my posts !! Then why are you not minding your own business !! This shows how typical ignorant muslim you are !!

what was the need to call her a typical ignorant MUSLIM?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have People Got Right To Critise and Abuse Others (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

ROFL
Originally posted by cutiex0

ovcourse NOT!

but SOMEONE *cough* from the forum did! Wacko

ROFLrofl.

whats there to laugh about this was said by a muslim mula in UK that christmas is evil If you celebrate you go to hell !!

LMAO yu dont get it do yuROFL
and ii knoe we cant celebrate christmas -.- so ye..

You donot understand and you have never got it have you !! if you donot celebrate christmas thousands other do !! What right has that so called cleric of yours to critisize christmas and say to celebrate christmas you go to hell  !! Where do people go when they celebrate eid -- so ya !! ROFL

WHENNN the HELL did i criticise christmas?!?!?!??!?!?!!?
OMG YUR sayiin shiit bout ISLAM AGAIN !! Angry
and nobody knoes where yu go when your celebrate stuff kay.
your not god or anythiin

No its you muslims who have right to say shit about others !! You mind your language I know you are only a minor !! This shows how sensibly you have been brought up !! Shame really !! I might not be God or anything but you seems to be your so called allah for sure !!  have I said anywhere that you critisized christmas but your cleric did so, you and your so called supporter can get lost !! if you cannot read go to hell with others!! I go to heaven when we celebrate anything not like you critisizing other people and killing the innocents like you had been doing for so long in india. What goes round comes round  Thats what is happening in pakistan !!   ROFLROFLROFL
omg i never said i was allah, and i never will be so shut yur mouth.
oooooooo im gunna go to hell because i cant "read" hahahahaLOL
btw, im indian Wacko
and what was the need to bring in the terrorist crap
the terrorists can get lost i dont give a shit bout them
and its not right to blame "pakistan"
its the terrorists dum-dum Tongue

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged

ovcourse NOT!

First learn to write proper English then critisize anyone on this I-F !! its ofcourse and not ovcourse  !! Ouch !!

@ anam: i m sure he gets it, just pretending to be innocent but it's not working !! ROFL !!

You donot stick to your words you told me that you won't reply to any of my posts !! Then why are you not minding your own business !! This shows how typical ignorant muslim you are !!

haha, u asked for ppl's opinions and that's what i gave u!
and umm i m minding my own business cause yur the one that said stuff bout my writing!
OVCOURSE i m gunna say stuff back!

LOL, your soo confused...like make upp your mind man or whatever u are!

tsk tsk tsk, soo much hatred towards muslims!
have i ever made fun of hindus?!
although i can u no but i won't cause i m taugh not to make fun of other religions!
unlike some "mature" ppl here! Wacko

i can't say nothing more but GET A LIFE cause u seriouly need one! :)

First Of all let me make it very clear to you that I donot hate any one or anyones religion !! All religions are the same and the only thing is we pray to the same God the only one Mighty. God is one !! But when some one says something from your community then its OK because one person said that. How many such persons exist in this world. You tell me. When people like me retaliate then you call me names. Get a life yourself first and get the rightful facts then come up with this your writing. I have many muslim friends and work with many. I like them like my own brothers. We go to each others weddings, functions, and gatherings, We celebrate eid and diwali together. So You cannot without knowing me properly pass such horrible remarks !! I even condemn the terror and terroism in any country it is happening even in pakistan !! You know why because innocent people are killed and those who have nothing to do with this insanity to humanity !! Children are left orphans and poors left to struggle in their lives because their only earner in the family has been killed !! Thats all my concern is a peaceful world !! I love humanity and insaniyat !! Religion is ones own Belief !! So donot take me wrong I am with every peace lover common man in the world !! Now I hope you know me better friend !! I would like to hear from You Now Dost mere!! Khuda Hafiz !! Allah Khair !!

wow, you change your mind and words pretty fast.Confused

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
no waysss!!!!

atitude gurl

Goldie

atitude gurl

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Obviously NOT!

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
woah..... 8-)

and what kinda question is dat.......Duh..No!

mariaa.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

mariaa.xo

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

ovcourse NOT!

haha, u asked for ppl's opinions and that's what i gave u!
and umm i m minding my own business cause yur the one that said stuff bout my writing!
OVCOURSE i m gunna say stuff back!

LOL, your soo confused...like make upp your mind man or whatever u are!

tsk tsk tsk, soo much hatred towards muslims!
have i ever made fun of hindus?!
although i can u no but i won't cause i m taugh not to make fun of other religions!
unlike some "mature" ppl here! Wacko

i can't say nothing more but GET A LIFE cause u seriouly need one! :)

First Of all let me make it very clear to you that I donot hate any one or anyones religion !! All religions are the same and the only thing is we pray to the same God the only one Mighty. God is one !! But when some one says something from your community then its OK because one person said that. How many such persons exist in this world. You tell me. When people like me retaliate then you call me names. Get a life yourself first and get the rightful facts then come up with this your writing. I have many muslim friends and work with many. I like them like my own brothers. We go to each others weddings, functions, and gatherings, We celebrate eid and diwali together. So You cannot without knowing me properly pass such horrible remarks !! I even condemn the terror and terroism in any country it is happening even in pakistan !! You know why because innocent people are killed and those who have nothing to do with this insanity to humanity !! Children are left orphans and poors left to struggle in their lives because their only earner in the family has been killed !! Thats all my concern is a peaceful world !! I love humanity and insaniyat !! Religion is ones own Belief !! So donot take me wrong I am with every peace lover common man in the world !! Now I hope you know me better friend !! I would like to hear from You Now Dost mere!! Khuda Hafiz !! Allah Khair !!

wow, you change your mind and words pretty fast.Confused

i agree anam

like wow, make upp your mind dude!
1st u say soo much crapp about muslims & islam and now your like i don't hate muslims?! Confused

doesn't make much sense but w.e

PaRoOoOoOo

IF-Sizzlerz

PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Ignorant muslim.. why excuse me mr.2 faced... 1 min u r lyk oh no i condemn terrorism n respect religionz.. nxt min u r sayin ignorant muslims.. actualli muslims r nt ignorant bt u kno i wud louuuuve to ignore a immature, disrespectful person lyk u..say summit bout islam.. u'll gt twice as bad comments about yourself.. coz ne disrespect agenst islam is personal attack towards me.. so i have equal rights to disrespect u.. wich u r forcing a person lyk me to do coz i cn diss ppl sweetly...Smile

ovcourse NOT!

what was the need to call her a typical ignorant MUSLIM?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top