Thoda Draggingg Episode - Highlights

-Anusha- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Main Highlight of the Episode :  HEER SAW PREM WHILE HE WAS PRAYING😃😃😃

Nothing much happened in the episode , thursday was dragging episode and proved again..Starts with Lallu giving his lucky tie to Preet..He feels happy..DJ was shown and spoiled Veera's mind by asking to to shopping and veera does shooping so Nihaal becomes Behaal very soon.😆.Prem's bus breakdown so he walks to Ajmer shariff..😉RR and heer in Ajmer shariff..Harman -Maya crap😡..RR makes heer cry by remembering that prem is no more then why she did dagga for Prem😭..Heer remembers all the flashbacks..Prem is walking to Ajmer shariff..Heer finds the dagga and slowly removes it by crying heart wrenchingly..😭..Then Veer-zaara song plays then Prem enters the hall..Heer is crying seeing that dagga..Then Heer suddenly sees Prem👏🥳.
No precap so all the jeneja's zoo are present..less Premeer scenes..Loved Kiran.😃, Loved Premeer..😃
Edited by anushka10 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha12345xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
di  it was dragging coz they shown zoo members....why did she untied that dhaga??.........that too some1 else dhaga or it is a blooper??.....omg heer seen prem ....how can we survive this weekend??
Edited by 12345xxx - 15 years ago
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anushka Yaar yeh thora dragging tha.,.....Pura hi toh gis ghiske drag kiya!
But at the end note Premeer was awwwsome!
-Anusha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 12345xxx

di  it was dragging coz they zoo members....why did she untied that dhaga??.........that too some1 else dhaga??..omg heer seen prem ....how can we survive this weekend??

when Prem is heading towards heer ..i did not think that heer will see prem as it is ekta show ..but i thought prem may see her.but ulta hogaya..Heer saw prem and left me in a shock that heer saw prem, her prem..omg still 3 days mein margaye😭
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya..todayz epi was a bit dragging and we saw so many characters-veera nihaal,lallu,preet etc. but loved the end...I am very curious to see what happens next..
-Anusha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jai & Bani

Anushka Yaar yeh thora dragging tha.,.....Pura hi toh gis ghiske drag kiya!
But at the end note Premeer was awwwsome!

ya only the heer prem was loved by me..they dragged so much by showing zoo members..felt boring..but when i saw coming up i was excited yaar..even that song best suits the situation👏👏
-Anusha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bul3

ya..todayz epi was a bit dragging and we saw so many characters-veera nihaal,lallu,preet etc. but loved the end...I am very curious to see what happens next..

even i too loved the premeer part a lot and i watched all that part for only Premeer part..yaayyyyyyy i am happy that heer saw prem.hope heer again doesnt think that she was dreaming..ekta show hain na😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea those DJ, Veera, Harman dramas were totally for the purpose of dragging! and i hate it how they show Prem with hardly any dialogues just going around looking damn hot! Make the guy speak up! We have been striving to hear him from past 2 months damn it!!! 😡
Neha12345xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushka10

when Prem is heading towards heer ..i did not think that heer will see prem as it is ekta show ..but i thought prem may see her.but ulta hogaya..Heer saw prem and left me in a shock that heer saw prem, her prem..omg still 3 days mein margaye😭

di but y did she untied that dhaga???if any thing apshagun happens coz of untieing dhaga?😡😡.....no why did she do that??😕........di really we cant survive but i can coz of exams😆
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushka10

ya only the heer prem was loved by me..they dragged so much by showing zoo members..felt boring..but when i saw coming up i was excited yaar..even that song best suits the situation👏👏

Yeah that's true when they showed comming up i almost jumped on my sofa with my dinner But They just showed the zoo zoo & zoo....We have to wait till MONDAY...OMG can't pass a single day!