Advice Corner

friend prob plz help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
hmm friends i need ur help my cousin she lives in ind she is 15 years old had a deep crush on a guy
in pak  her prob is she comes to pak every year and go to his  house everyday with her father and bro bc there is a religious saint who stays there so she has to  go daily to meet tht saint as her father is very strict and says we are here for few months so we hv to be with him most of the time ,
so the prob is is tht guy is also there most of the time .. and she wnts to avoid him which she cant if she doest be with tht saint  she will be scloded by her father. althogh no other girls r there with her but she is allowed ..
so really cofused wht can she do to avid tht guy tht guy is not interesed in her but she really likes him ..
so if she goes she will be seeing him again and agin fall for him so now wht to do . i told her to take a book or mp3 player but she said ke tht not possible as tht saint will not like it .. and she can not go anywhere else as her father will not allow her , her father is close to tht saint so he will  there with him most of the time and she has to be with him ..
plz help to her to get over tha crush thingy and help her to get over him ..
i hope u guys understand wht i hv written i myself am confused wht to tell her ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "friend prob plz help" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salt

Goldie

salt

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Wow. I must admit your cousin is very sensible!! First off she recognized the guy is not interested in her, quite often girls don't realize this, and most importantly she wants to get over him. Clap MP3 and book is an excellent idea, but if she can't do that, then ask her to perhaps take a religious book with her or perhaps try to avoid being in the same room with the guy. But, yeah, ask her to avoid thinking about him, more than avoiding him, its important she doesn't think about him.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Well there aren't much things one can do physically but the most important thing is to be mentally strong.

She knows that the guy doesn't like him, and that's it.  That's what matters and that should be enough to get her over the crush.  Once she's mentally strong enough to get over the crush, then there are minor things like reading as mentioned above that she can do to avoid him.  But if she makes up her mind then even when she'll be in the same room with him, it won't matter much.

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top