Fan Fictions

RM "Obsession" 1-shot story/My collction (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sheena_12

IF-Rockerz

sheena_12

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
wow!!tht was soo.oooooo very nice...awesome!!
loved it yaar Add more soon

Edited by sheena_12 - 29 December 2008 at 1:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM "Obsession" 1-shot story/My collction (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hello Ms. Day_Dreamer, Ika right? Tongue1st of all, welcome, im not sure about ur stay here.. but phir bhi, even if its only while updating the time that ur here, welcome. Big smile hope u enjoy.
lol.. neither i have watched DMG, neither i have ever readed it on fics.. but frankly speaking, it was the writters nickname this time wich pushed me to read it, [coz i remembered the text in wich u describe ur 2 worlds. Clap], and i was right, i didnt got dissapointed at all.
its amazingly great written, i just love the way u express the scenes. Big smile
well, widout more delay, my comments on the shots.

1st one: Obsession

i liked really really very much this beautiful story. it express something so true that i didnt even fall on thinking about it. its a beautiful concept and idea wich u have decided to tell, and i loved the end, i mean, coz, u are right, there wasnt any other end, otherwise the story wudnt have been wat it is now. Tongue
well, as i said, i dont know rahul.. nor muskaan.. but, the mad obsession wich hes supposed to have, and the changing of that obsession into the realization of truth its clearly visible Embarrassed Clap
first, he doesnt want to listen or understand anything, then, somewhere he feels her love, but his obsessions wins over him, and finally, after her explanation, he feels helpless, or impotent at so many information in so less time, and then, the beginning of the outcome.
nice structure. Star
of course the dialogues are all matching perfectly wid the differents situations Big smile.
lastly, the toughts of rahul, of his short love life being the punishment of his obsessions, were really touchy and full of meaning.

about ur note, well, for me, love has no other description than a cocktail of feelings. Tongue coz it has differents tastes, differents shades and different feelings all under one same name, love.

2nd one: Silent confession

1st of all, i wanna say, u r a great writter Clap, yeah, again.
coz the first thing wich i noticed is the way of transmiting the things. Big smile, Muskaans (Rahuls too) dialogues are obviously different, and quite more light-hearted or adorable than the previous storys.
and i liked very much the line: "A quiet and calm night, peaceful; but this peace is making Muskaan very much restless. "
coz it has opposite words and well, its good made. Star
LOLEmbarrassed so cute!! well.. i found cute when she falls and hes on her top, but muskaan still doesnt loose her temper.. Tongue just scolds him, accusing him of careless.
and well.. the next paragraph, its romantic, passionated... it makes melt anyone, i mean, any reader.. Tongue i liked the description of their thoughts and reactions at each movement.
and although i thought that it wud continue after the kiss on the neck, but nop, there rahuls feels shes tired and tells her to sleep. Embarrassed thats so sweet.
then goodnight kisses.. and its morning...
well, the faith they have on each other, its very lovely.
and then the concept of silent confession comes out. Big smile, even more clear.

well, i liked very much both stories, more the 1st one. Embarrassed Star. thank u for sharing it wid us, and happy new year in advance.

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheena_12

wow!!tht was soo.oooooo very nice...awesome!!
loved it yaar Add more soon

Thanks... Will add more soon.. hopefullySmile

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Hello Ms. Day_Dreamer, Ika right? Tongue1st of all, welcome, im not sure about ur stay here.. but phir bhi, even if its only while updating the time that ur here, welcome. Big smile hope u enjoy.

Hi Girl.. sorry don't know your name. Embarrassed Thankyou so much for the warm welcomeSmile Yep, I'm here for a while..but lets see how long.Smile

lol.. neither i have watched DMG, neither i have ever readed it on fics.. but frankly speaking, it was the writters nickname this time wich pushed me to read it, [coz i remembered the text in wich u describe ur 2 worlds. Clap], and i was right, i didnt got dissapointed at all.
ShockedShockedDid you actually read my that story? 2 Worlds one?Blushing I'm really shocked to know the fact that actually the NICKNAME brought you hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. But it's really hard to believeEmbarrassedLOL I'm so glad that you didn't got disappointedSmile.
Shocked
its amazingly great written, i just love the way u express the scenes. Big smile
Thankyou so much, am glad that you loved them alot.Big smile

WOW!! this long comments>ShockedLOL

i liked really really very much this beautiful story. it express something so true that i didnt even fall on thinking about it. its a beautiful concept and idea wich u have decided to tell, and i loved the end, i mean, coz, u are right, there wasnt any other end, otherwise the story wudnt have been wat it is now. Tongue
well, as i said, i dont know rahul.. nor muskaan.. but, the mad obsession wich hes supposed to have, and the changing of that obsession into the realization of truth its clearly visible Embarrassed Clap
first, he doesnt want to listen or understand anything, then, somewhere he feels her love, but his obsessions wins over him, and finally, after her explanation, he feels helpless, or impotent at so many information in so less time, and then, the beginning of the outcome.
nice structure. Star
of course the dialogues are all matching perfectly wid the differents situations Big smile.
lastly, the toughts of rahul, of his short love life being the punishment of his obsessions, were really touchy and full of meaning.

I'm so happy to know that you liked it this muchSmile. When I wrote this concept I knew most people wouldn't like it much, but it reflects the reality and I like it. We all have to face reality one day or other. I tried hard to make it seem like visual, that readers can actually see it in thier minds. Yep, as Rahul even was under obsession but somewhere  he still could feel her love.Embarrassed But ofcourse Obsession is more powerful once it enters in human mind. (I chose Obsession because, there are so many cases of this I've seen and heard and I thought to show a glimpse of it). Structure? I never had stucture in my mindLOL I jsut wrote what I was feeling, what I thought. 

about ur note, well, for me, love has no other description than a cocktail of feelings. Tongue coz it has differents tastes, differents shades and different feelings all under one same name, love.

Totally agree with you there, love has so many different shades, feelings, I still wonder how all can come under one small word: LOVEEmbarrassed

Thankyou so muchEmbarrassed
coz the first thing wich i noticed is the way of transmiting the things. Big smile, Muskaans (Rahuls too) dialogues are obviously different, and quite more light-hearted or adorable than the previous storys.
and i liked very much the line: "A quiet and calm night, peaceful; but this peace is making Muskaan very much restless. "
I know.. coz usually its rainy, stormy nights and I dont like them muchLOLWink So calm night. But you know it really does'nt matter whats outside, but more how the weather is INSIDE you.EmbarrassedThats what I tried to descirbe.Smile

LOLEmbarrassed so cute!! well.. i found cute when she falls and hes on her top, but muskaan still doesnt loose her temper.. Tongue just scolds him, accusing him of careless.
Yea... typical MuskiLOLEmbarrassed

and well.. the next paragraph, its romantic, passionated... it makes melt anyone, i mean, any reader.. Tongue i liked the description of their thoughts and reactions at each movement.
Trust me, it made me melt when I was imaginig itEmbarrassed.

and although i thought that it wud continue after the kiss on the neck, but nop, there rahuls feels shes tired and tells her to sleep. Embarrassed thats so sweet.
and then the concept of silent confession comes out. Big smile, even more clear.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thankyou so much, I really appreciate that you liked it so much and what I wanted readers to feel and have clear idea, you actually didSmile.
Embarrassed
 well, i liked very much both stories, more the 1st one. Embarrassed Star. thank u for sharing it wid us, and happy new year in advance.

Personally 2st story also would be my choice aswell. But both are totally different to each other, toally opposite. But as my personal choice I would prefer Obsession aswellSmile.

Happy New Year to you too in advance.Hug

Love,
IkaSmile

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by Girl_2007

Hi Girl.. sorry don't know your name. Embarrassed Thankyou so much for the warm welcomeSmile Yep, I'm here for a while..but lets see how long.Smile
well, my names Archana Tongue; well its a bit sad..that u left.. coz u know u have many good friends here, who care and appreciate u very much... but anyways, ur wish.

ShockedShockedDid you actually read my that story? 2 Worlds one?Blushing I'm really shocked to know the fact that actually the NICKNAME brought you hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. But it's really hard to believeEmbarrassedLOL I'm so glad that you didn't got disappointedSmile.
yep, i did.. Tongue and i liked it very very much! it was creative and beautiful. LOL yes, the nickname brought me here, and beleive it, coz its true. Big smile

Thankyou so much, am glad that you loved them alot.Big smile

WOW!! this long comments>ShockedLOL
well, u are also replying in detail Embarrassed thanks for that.  less ppl reply on my long comments wid this dedication..

nice structure. Star

I'm so happy to know that you liked it this muchSmile. When I wrote this concept I knew most people wouldn't like it much, but it reflects the reality and I like it. We all have to face reality one day or other. I tried hard to make it seem like visual, that readers can actually see it in thier minds. Yep, as Rahul even was under obsession but somewhere  he still could feel her love.Embarrassed But ofcourse Obsession is more powerful once it enters in human mind. (I chose Obsession because, there are so many cases of this I've seen and heard and I thought to show a glimpse of it). Structure? I never had stucture in my mindLOL I jsut wrote what I was feeling, what I thought. 
the result of it was a realistic and touchy story, seriously Clap. lol.. i never have seen any case yet.. so dont know much Ermm  u didnt have structure?..  anyways.. its good written Embarrassed 

Totally agree with you there, love has so many different shades, feelings, I still wonder how all can come under one small word: LOVEEmbarrassed
aw thats so sweet. Tongue but yes, its true..

Thankyou so muchEmbarrassed thanks to u Big smile
I know.. coz usually its rainy, stormy nights and I dont like them muchLOLWink So calm night. But you know it really does'nt matter whats outside, but more how the weather is INSIDE you.EmbarrassedThats what I tried to descirbe.Smile
LOLLOL true.. these nights are always stormy and rainy.. LOL 

Yea... typical MuskiLOLEmbarrassed
must be like that.. Tongue

Trust me, it made me melt when I was imaginig itEmbarrassed.
i know, i mean, might be that for sure.. Embarrassed its not easy to write those scenes.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thankyou so much, I really appreciate that you liked it so much and what I wanted readers to feel and have clear idea, you actually didSmile.
[Big smileBig smileBig smile]
Embarrassed

Personally 2st story also would be my choice aswell. But both are totally different to each other, toally opposite. But as my personal choice I would prefer Obsession aswellSmile.

Happy New Year to you too in advance.Hug

Love,
IkaSmile

Big smileBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top