RM "Obsession" 1-shot story/My collction - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by I-luv-Mayank

amazing !!! I havnt read anything like it ! awesome !

Thankyou Apoorva, I'm glad you liked it😳
Originally posted by justluvmayank

Ika that was awesome!!!!it was really cool!!!!!i personally like the first one better....but the second one was sooooo passionate!!!!!!i really loved both of them!!!!you really are a great writer!!!!do write more such stuff!!!!we  RM fans are simply thirsty for stuff like this!!!!!

Awww..thankx Saku... You know as my personal cohice I also would say Obsession one.. I liked it alot.😊
I know..other one is quite passionate😳. wil ltry and update soon😊.
Thans for appreciation😊.

wow!!tht was soo.oooooo very nice...awesome!!
loved it yaar Add more soon
Edited by sheena_12 - 15 years ago
Hello Ms. Day_Dreamer, Ika right? πŸ˜›1st of all, welcome, im not sure about ur stay here.. but phir bhi, even if its only while updating the time that ur here, welcome. πŸ˜ƒ hope u enjoy.
lol.. neither i have watched DMG, neither i have ever readed it on fics.. but frankly speaking, it was the writters nickname this time wich pushed me to read it, [coz i remembered the text in wich u describe ur 2 worlds. πŸ‘], and i was right, i didnt got dissapointed at all.
its amazingly great written, i just love the way u express the scenes. πŸ˜ƒ
well, widout more delay, my comments on the shots.

1st one: Obsession

i liked really really very much this beautiful story. it express something so true that i didnt even fall on thinking about it. its a beautiful concept and idea wich u have decided to tell, and i loved the end, i mean, coz, u are right, there wasnt any other end, otherwise the story wudnt have been wat it is now. πŸ˜›
well, as i said, i dont know rahul.. nor muskaan.. but, the mad obsession wich hes supposed to have, and the changing of that obsession into the realization of truth its clearly visible 😳 πŸ‘
first, he doesnt want to listen or understand anything, then, somewhere he feels her love, but his obsessions wins over him, and finally, after her explanation, he feels helpless, or impotent at so many information in so less time, and then, the beginning of the outcome.
nice structure. ⭐️
of course the dialogues are all matching perfectly wid the differents situations πŸ˜ƒ.
lastly, the toughts of rahul, of his short love life being the punishment of his obsessions, were really touchy and full of meaning.

about ur note, well, for me, love has no other description than a cocktail of feelings. πŸ˜› coz it has differents tastes, differents shades and different feelings all under one same name, love.

2nd one: Silent confession

1st of all, i wanna say, u r a great writter πŸ‘, yeah, again.
coz the first thing wich i noticed is the way of transmiting the things. πŸ˜ƒ, Muskaans (Rahuls too) dialogues are obviously different, and quite more light-hearted or adorable than the previous storys.
and i liked very much the line: "A quiet and calm night, peaceful; but this peace is making Muskaan very much restless. "
coz it has opposite words and well, its good made. ⭐️
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ so cute!! well.. i found cute when she falls and hes on her top, but muskaan still doesnt loose her temper.. πŸ˜› just scolds him, accusing him of careless.
and well.. the next paragraph, its romantic, passionated... it makes melt anyone, i mean, any reader.. πŸ˜› i liked the description of their thoughts and reactions at each movement.
and although i thought that it wud continue after the kiss on the neck, but nop, there rahuls feels shes tired and tells her to sleep. 😳 thats so sweet.
then goodnight kisses.. and its morning...
well, the faith they have on each other, its very lovely.
and then the concept of silent confession comes out. πŸ˜ƒ, even more clear.

well, i liked very much both stories, more the 1st one. 😳 β­οΈ. thank u for sharing it wid us, and happy new year in advance.

Originally posted by sheena_12

wow!!tht was soo.oooooo very nice...awesome!!
loved it yaar Add more soon

Thanks... Will add more soon.. hopefully😊
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Hello Ms. Day_Dreamer, Ika right? πŸ˜›1st of all, welcome, im not sure about ur stay here.. but phir bhi, even if its only while updating the time that ur here, welcome. πŸ˜ƒ hope u enjoy.

Hi Girl.. sorry don't know your name. 😳 Thankyou so much for the warm welcome😊 Yep, I'm here for a while..but lets see how long.😊

lol.. neither i have watched DMG, neither i have ever readed it on fics.. but frankly speaking, it was the writters nickname this time wich pushed me to read it, [coz i remembered the text in wich u describe ur 2 worlds. πŸ‘], and i was right, i didnt got dissapointed at all.
😲😲Did you actually read my that story? 2 Worlds one?☺️ I'm really shocked to know the fact that actually the NICKNAME brought you here😳😳. But it's really hard to believeπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'm so glad that you didn't got disappointed😊.
😲
its amazingly great written, i just love the way u express the scenes. πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou so much, am glad that you loved them alot.πŸ˜ƒ

well, widout more delay, my comments on the shots.
WOW!! this long comments>πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

1st one: Obsession

i liked really really very much this beautiful story. it express something so true that i didnt even fall on thinking about it. its a beautiful concept and idea wich u have decided to tell, and i loved the end, i mean, coz, u are right, there wasnt any other end, otherwise the story wudnt have been wat it is now. πŸ˜›
well, as i said, i dont know rahul.. nor muskaan.. but, the mad obsession wich hes supposed to have, and the changing of that obsession into the realization of truth its clearly visible 😳 πŸ‘
first, he doesnt want to listen or understand anything, then, somewhere he feels her love, but his obsessions wins over him, and finally, after her explanation, he feels helpless, or impotent at so many information in so less time, and then, the beginning of the outcome.
nice structure. ⭐️
of course the dialogues are all matching perfectly wid the differents situations πŸ˜ƒ.
lastly, the toughts of rahul, of his short love life being the punishment of his obsessions, were really touchy and full of meaning.

I'm so happy to know that you liked it this much😊. When I wrote this concept I knew most people wouldn't like it much, but it reflects the reality and I like it. We all have to face reality one day or other. I tried hard to make it seem like visual, that readers can actually see it in thier minds. Yep, as Rahul even was under obsession but somewhere  he still could feel her love.😳 But ofcourse Obsession is more powerful once it enters in human mind. (I chose Obsession because, there are so many cases of this I've seen and heard and I thought to show a glimpse of it). Structure? I never had stucture in my mindπŸ˜† I jsut wrote what I was feeling, what I thought. 

about ur note, well, for me, love has no other description than a cocktail of feelings. πŸ˜› coz it has differents tastes, differents shades and different feelings all under one same name, love.

Totally agree with you there, love has so many different shades, feelings, I still wonder how all can come under one small word: LOVE😳

2nd one: Silent confession

1st of all, i wanna say, u r a great writter πŸ‘, yeah, again.
Thankyou so much😳
coz the first thing wich i noticed is the way of transmiting the things. πŸ˜ƒ, Muskaans (Rahuls too) dialogues are obviously different, and quite more light-hearted or adorable than the previous storys.
and i liked very much the line: "A quiet and calm night, peaceful; but this peace is making Muskaan very much restless. "
coz it has opposite words and well, its good made. ⭐️
I know.. coz usually its rainy, stormy nights and I dont like them muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ So calm night. But you know it really does'nt matter whats outside, but more how the weather is INSIDE you.😳Thats what I tried to descirbe.😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ so cute!! well.. i found cute when she falls and hes on her top, but muskaan still doesnt loose her temper.. πŸ˜› just scolds him, accusing him of careless.
Yea... typical MuskiπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and well.. the next paragraph, its romantic, passionated... it makes melt anyone, i mean, any reader.. πŸ˜› i liked the description of their thoughts and reactions at each movement.
Trust me, it made me melt when I was imaginig it😳.

and although i thought that it wud continue after the kiss on the neck, but nop, there rahuls feels shes tired and tells her to sleep. 😳 thats so sweet.
then goodnight kisses.. and its morning...
well, the faith they have on each other, its very lovely.
and then the concept of silent confession comes out. πŸ˜ƒ, even more clear.
😳😳😳 Thankyou so much, I really appreciate that you liked it so much and what I wanted readers to feel and have clear idea, you actually did😊.
😳
 well, i liked very much both stories, more the 1st one. 😳 β­οΈ. thank u for sharing it wid us, and happy new year in advance.

Personally 2st story also would be my choice aswell. But both are totally different to each other, toally opposite. But as my personal choice I would prefer Obsession aswell😊.

Happy New Year to you too in advance.πŸ€—

Love,
Ika😊

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ