India-Forums

jan 24th update

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Jia asks shekhar to surrender..he has not done the right thing but gyan takes the phone from her hands and tell shekhar that he should stay put he is getting the papers made and he will send him abroad. He keeps the phone and says now I ma going to decide what is going to be the fate of shekhar.. jia tries to argue but gyan shuts her up. We see Shekhar loks disturbed.. rangeela tells him that they will be fleeing to Nepal soon.. he can join them.. shekhar says I have not ran away to be a fugitive …I want to prove my innocence. Jia tells rukmnai that baba is not taking the right course of action and shekahr will become wanted all his life if he surrenders at least his offence will be less severe rukmani says she will speak to gyan about it. Anusuya and priya come to meet jia and tell her that police had come to their house also and they were rather rude. anusuya tells jia that let gyanji now decide what is best for shekhar but jia does not agree We see in the gyan room the lawyer is there and gyan tells him that he does not care about money as soon as the passport gets made he wants shekhar out of this country.. I cant see my son getting killed. Rukmnai tries to dissuade him but Gyan sticks to his plans . we see savitri is also very shaken and she tells devyani ki maine tujhe kahan byah diya .. criminals ke adde mein…we see jia is thinking and she thinks that its best for shekhar to surrender. She goes to gyan's room and gets the cell phone.. she makes a call to shekhar and asks him that she wants to meet him we see that savitri has overheard this conversation . next morning when jia goes to meet shekhar at the appointed place..and tells him to surrender as his case will get even worse we see the police arrive there .. shekhar looks at jia with disbelief …you got police here jia..you want me to get arrested jia too looks taken aback.. she dint get the police here… freeze

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.......Wink
*Priya* Groupbie
*Priya*
*Priya*

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.
K.K. Groupbie
K.K.
K.K.

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
WHY DO THEY TOLRATE SAVITITRI ??? CAN'T THEY SEE WHAT EVIL SHE IS????
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
is this from the future?? I think today is only Jan 20......
nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by memsaab

is this from the future?? I think today is only Jan 20......

LOL that's true and funny!! But thanks for the update!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top