Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

never heard rumors of srk/kajol......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

isnt that somethin guys? I mean....we havent heard rumors about these 2 together, or apart. SRK has never been linked up with any heroine. And HELLO! Look at what him and Kajol look like on screen. I mean if people link up akshay-priyanka, rani-govinda....whoever else, then i mean i think the ultimate couple would be Srk-kajol to link up. But these 2 have maintained a clean reputation in bollywood which is VERY hard to do.

Now that's called bein a professional!!!! And even if the rumors are not true, not giving the media an excuse to make one up is tough in its own. Props for srk-kajol!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "never heard rumors of srk/kajol......" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

SRK...IS VERY SWEET AND "LOYAL"..HE'S LOVED GAURI SINCE HE WS IN GRADE 7.....HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH KAJOL..IMPOSSIBLE!

HAIN AGAR KAJOL KI JAGAH.."STUPID" LIKHA HOTA..THERE WAS A CHANCE OF IT BIENG TRUE!

nali476

nali476

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Good for them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top