Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

THE Shoes : Given, Burnt and Taken Back (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

S.Neesa

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE Shoes : Given, Burnt and Taken Back (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by -Faith-

Ya remixed names rock BIG time...
Esp KhushansLOL

yea...we had other options...like nandiboo....nanshi...LOLLOL but khushans was the best of all!.....LOLLOL

Nandibooo hehehe awwww that sounds like a cuteee sa animated character... a bunny actually.... nanshi hehehe is closer to nancy...
Awww khushans is a good choice.. but I do like NandibooEmbarrassedLOL

it reminds me of kulbhushan ...

who is kulbushan??...ConfusedLOL

LOLLL wah nandoo was asking me I googled Kulbushan uncle ki fotoROFLROFL
LOLLOLLOL

oh..so this is him.....
ROFL thanks for googling it...ROFL 
LOL yaa thats him.. dont say thanks na *khafa*.. Google Zindabad!!Big smileLOL
Gosh replying to this post totally reminded me of  of anshu-dose replying *sigh*
yea..well she posted new doses....feel free to reply....LOL

Oh yaaa I dont miss any of her doseEmbarrassed.. like the rtms, btlts etc...
Hehehehe aah I do feel free to read and enjoy... however reply I wish I was unlazyyy to reply toooo.... I m so baddd *hides muh*EmbarrassedLOL I missh replying tho =( and esp the circly replies with Anshu
Here too Nandoo kay belen kay darr say I commented *hides muh*

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ROFL
Lemme sing a song for y'to.

"Bade Badmaash ho tuumm..
Bade Badmaash ho tuumm.."

Seriously...can't you guys just put one fact as a fact?LOLLOL But like the fact you blamed Harman though.Wink Bakwaas chu-ha he is.

Hmmm...ye lo. What Ekta's shows do in 5 -6 years, THE shoes did in 5 -6 months.

Ekta's shows, new as ever, than ghiste hai, aur ghiste hai, burn hote hai and than phir se new as ever, chandi laga ke..Wah and the same goes for these shoes but atleast these shoes are LOLLOL

Sachi, and this time, you also wrote a letter? But I thought Harman couldn't readOuch Maya ke pyaar mein issiliye toh andha hai, thats why he couldn't read his face to see what she really wants...Sleepy

LublyClapClap

-Shifs

cuteprincess03

Goldie

cuteprincess03

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

hello kisdeshians...hows everyone??!!!!! doing fyn i hope......yep..!! xamz goin on...bt still watchin kis desh....will nevr miss it...lol..!!WinkLOL

ok...here r khushans....presenting u with a short story....or say reality....or may be captions ROFLROFL..u know khushans??!!..u dont know?!!LOL will know soon.....

how did prem got bak his shoes?..didnt he gave it to harman??..here's the story on how he got bak ROFL

kk....as we noticed sth abt prem's shoes....here goes....

Prem : keep my shoes harman...i know you dont have shoes...poor guy...

o godd,...!! prem is dokhebaaz ko apne jute mat do...................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOL

this is wen he came to get the shoes n left the letter

Prem : am sorry harman...i dont hav time....am leaving this letter for u.......

The LETTER!!!! o woww!! u kno...achanak se i thot...sach me yar.Shocked..hehe..i m a big buddhu....LOLLOL

Prem : see....i made jugna polish my shoes....tht harman had made it so dirty...just like him!!!!

woww...!! gud job mr. jugna.....kuch kaam to sai dhang se kia.....keep doin des kynds of wrk....cherry blossom ka kamal hai...LOL

hope u all enjoyed it...and finalli known to the truth abt the shoes....
ofcurse..it ws sooooooo funny.........khushans...gud grls.....WinkLOLBig smile
~Khushi + Nans = Khushans~

Cutydevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Cutydevil

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
too good..ROFLcant stop laughing....gr8 captionsROFL... nice name khushans...Smile
amreen

asrasrasr

asrasrasr

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Khushans LOLLOL sounds  and makes us very royal like kushan dynasty.  Probably prem could not bear the thought of idiot harman wearing those shoes in maya's homeLOL.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
You guys are just too much ROFL Prem must have seen Harman romancing with Maya from the window and would have thought he has poor choice and he should take back his shoes ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Hehehehehee.....

Forgive me for thinking that a Khushan was like a bhashan, but one that would evoke some sort of khushi from the masses....hahahhaahaha....

Khushan!  I love it!  Hope to read more of these in the future...

As for the shoes, only creatives of the likes of the two of you could come up with that letter!!!  Brilliant!!!

Thank you, ladies, for solving the jooton ki mystery...ahem, blooper, via a "story" or sorts!

Loved it!

Love,
~P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top