Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy
miley awsome job
simply awsome fantab yar
u r so damn good!!!
Teddy's Agenda

"I'm telling you guys, something is strange about Teddy and Victoire", said James, the night after they reached the common room. "Do you think its a disease?"
"Its nothing like that James.", siad Rose. "They like each other".
"But a little too much", said James. He sat on his regular (according to many students) arm chair and started to ponder about the matter.
"Ofcourse they can like each other. Victoire is in her 6th yearand Teddy is in his 7th year. He will soon pass out school, become an auror and probably get married after that", said Rose.
Albus tended to join in but he was sort of distracted towards Alex Longbottom who was reading the Quibbler. Albus had the feeling that maybe Alex could become his life time pal. The only ones he knew till the time were his brother and cousin. He had to make friends with others as well.
"Rose, James, I'll be back in a second." siad Albus.
"But where are you going?" asked Rose, desperately.
"Just around", said Albus and went off to meet this young attracter.
Alex, apparently wasn't bothered. Many girls came upto him (because of his cute looks) and wanted to have a word with him. But he was desperate not to bother. He was indulged in her mother's official dialy.
Albus proceeded. He wasn't really sure of what he should say, uthe made a trial speech.
When he approached him, his eyes, unexpectedly fell on the cover page of the Quibbler which had bold writing: Ministry worry about Dark Returns. Harry Potter suspects Trouble.
He was dragged to the cover so much that eventually Alex saw him and talked to him instead. "They are saying nasty things about the aurors, they.....the minister's assisstants."
Albus was quite distracted for a while but then was brought back to reality. "Do you think its true? What did the magazine say?" asked Albus.
"The magazine will only publish things that areheard and shown to them. But I think there is no depth in the writings", said Alex looking down at the magazine and then handing it over to Albus.
Albus saw the magazine. Inside there was a moving pictureof Kingsley Shacklebolt who was being questioned by many reporters. And the other page had the picture of a man whom he had known from birth. Harry Potter was lecturing a group of aurors  about the danger as predicted by him.
"According to full proof evidence, Syrine Lestarnge is back", said Alex.
Albus had not really heard the name but the word 'Lestarnge' was very familiar to him. He had known that a death Eater named Bellatrix Lestarnge had once murdered many of hisparents' dear ones.
"So you are saying that the ministry claims that a new shool of Death Eaters are on the formation and the leaders happen to be Syrine Lestarnge and Draco Malfoy", said Alex, worried. "Isn't it strange? While this Malfoy man makes wicked plans that would apparently torment the lives of so many again, his dear little son Scorpious will have his sweet time ruining the lives if students like us in Hogwarts."
Albus sighed. He was already worried about his father because he always indulged in solving others' problems.
"So you're saying that there is nothing that can stop this rumour?" asked Albus.
Alex looked at him folded his lips.
Just then, Rose called out "Albus! What's taking you so long?"
Albus turned around and smiled reluctantly.
"Is she always after you?" asked Alex, looking at Rose and then at Albus.
Albus had expected a comment as such. "Not really", he lied" Its just that she  always gets hyper when it comes to extra protection".
"Strange girl", commented Alex. Albus did not argue.
"My parents often talks about your parents", said Alex after a short pause.
"My parents never stop talking about yours as well", said Albus. "They were the best of friends when they were in school. Together they even defeated and killed the darkest wizard of all times".
"I know.....its something we should be, atleast you should be proud of", siad Alex.
"I am proud of it....but I'm not really sure whether they can be proud of me", siad Albus.
Just then, a young (proably third year) came running upto James and panted for breath. Everyone looked at him alarmingly. He wanted to say something but his words would not come out of his red lips. Everyone crowded around him and started asking him what had happened. "News.......ne.........lis.....listen", he panted and then, taking a deep breath he cried out. "Tedd...Teddy was called by professor Mc'Gonagall in her office this a few hours ago. Some of us evesdropped to catch what they would talk about. Professor wants Teddy to become the schol prefect".
And suddenly, shouts of joy and laughter filled the Griffindor common room.
"OUR TEDDY RULES!"
"HE IS THE BEST!"
"GRIFFINDOR RULES!"
But they were not able to proceed. The boy who had brought in the news suddenly cried out "But he refussed".
At once, the shouts of joy turned into screams of anger and rage.
James grabbed the boy's collar and asked,"Are you serious Jeremy?"
"Absolutely", said Jeremy.
At once, whispers followed the comment.
"Why would he do such a thing?"
"He should have considered the decision".
"Is Teddy in his senses?"
"Professor Mc'Gonagall pleaded a lot but Teddy simply refussed. He said that it was his agenda-not to take any responsibilities", reported Jeremy.
But then a fierce looking boy said, "I'll tell you why he did such thing. He is trying to be too modest. That little creep wants people to love him more rather than respect him".
James hushed him and said, "Victoire should explain to him what he is doing".
"But she has already tried doing that", said Jeremy.
"And what makes you think that Victoire would do that? Afterall, she's a Ravenclaw", said that fierce looking boy, grumpily.
"There's got to be a logical explanation for that", said Rose.
"There has to be", said James. "Teddy is troubled about something".
Then a short pause followed and suddenly, James asked Jeremy,"Where is Teddy?"
Jeremy siad that he was in the library.
James hurriedly got out of the common room and some students followed along with Emily.
The commosion in the common room had subsided and Rose finally joined Albus and Alex.
"What are you guys doing for so long?" asked Rose. "Did you hear about Teddy? I wonder what could have happened to him so sddenly".
Albus was sad for Teddy but he was even more troubled for his father. Alex resumed his reading and Albus decided to head upstairs for bed.
The day, he thought, would never end....but he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Edited by Miley_hp - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: zainababbas

heyy

miley awsome job
simply awsome fantab yar
u r so damn good!!!

Thank you zainababbas.
...ASB100... thumbnail
great update miley_hp!! can't wait to read the next update!! :-))
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
can't wait for the rest
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update!
Lol James made me laugh with his "little too much" comment
Loved how you switched really naturally between James's and Rose's converation to Albus's thoughts
Cant wait to read more and find out about Syrine etc

Originally posted by: missindia26

Wonderful update!
Lol James made me laugh with his "little too much" comment
Loved how you switched really naturally between James's and Rose's converation to Albus's thoughts
Cant wait to read more and find out about Syrine etc

tHANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.
kEEP READING....THE REAL DEAL IS STILL LEFT.
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome.
Can't wait to know more about Syrine and the rest.
It seems Alex and Albus will become friends.
Plz continue soon
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR LIKING MY FF VID_HURRY.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON.
THE NASTY BOX OF ADVENTURES

Albus' head felt very heavy. He sat up on his bed and looked around. He had filtered his head from the event of last night and had completely forgotten that he was twenty minutes late for his first class. He jumped from his bed in one leap and quickly took off his robes and shoes and put on his uniform and searched for his astronomy books and quickly rushed out. Surely he had missed his breakfast but surely, he can manage to stay hungry for the other six hours and breathe the air around to keep his body and soul together.
He asked a senior the way to astronomy. He ran in the fear of not getting a shout from the professor but from Rose, because her shouts and lectures meant extra-time waste and pretending very hard to care.
When Albus got inside the astronomy class, he was glad that the professor was late. Rose had saved him a seat two girls next to Alex. Albus knew sitting beside her meant a whole lot of questions but he coudn't help it. There was no place to sit.
"What took you so long?" asked Rose, impatiently. "For a moment there, I thought you had forgotten about astronomy."
"I overslep", said Albus, grumpily.
Rose had understood that Albus did not like being questioned and so she merely opened her book of 'Theory Relating To The Sky' and soon became engrossed in it.
Albus glanced sideways and saw Alex reading the Quibbler. He then remembered that the night before, Alex had mentioned about his father and the ministry controversies. Surely, there was more written in today's Quibbler than that of yesterdays. He would really like to read that and know about his father's state of mind. But two enormous girls with curly black hair were talking about their dinner last night.
Just as he was about to stand up and call Alex himself, a tall dark and plain blonde woman entered and clapped her hands just once to get the attention of all the students who were not looking at the door. Alex subdued from what he was doing.
"Good morning class", she said. "I am your professor Evilyn and will teach you astronomy."
She soon scribbled her name on the board. "Many of you presume that astronomy is just a simple study of stars and their divisions, theoratically it is true, but practically they are a lot of help as you go on in life.
Without hesitation, Rose lifted her hand in the air and asked, "Professor, are you talking about the potentials and the scope of career in the field of astronomy as per chapter five?"
Almost everyone looked at her. Albus knew it coming.
A grin spread on the professor's face and she said, "Miss Weasley, you are too good a reader but not so good an observer. If you observe my tone of speech, you will notice that it has nothing to do with logic nor ethics. Think practicle."
Rose sank. Surely, her sudden enthusiasm wasn't really necessary.
Professor loked around and understood that no one really knew what she meant.
"I guess you are anonymusto what I mean to say", she smiled. "Well then, I'll demonstrate with a small activity. Please take out your wands and repeat after me 'lecardium'. All together please".
Albus' first ever wand practice. He cleared his throat and with a slight swing said, "Lecardium".
Just then a small box appeared from within the wardrobe and was placed on everyone's desks. It was black and had a small star carved on it. And beside it was written "The Nasty Box Of Adventures".
Rose's hand as usual went up in the air and she cried out, "Professor, are we really matured to use the applications realted to practical knowledge?" Anyone would say she was nagging and irritating, even Albus. Alex sighed. Albus really wanted to get on with the work and end it soon so that he could have a talk with Alex about the current news. Professor smiled hard and said, "Miss Weasley, I ensure you that by the time you sit for your examination, you'll be ready with your theories."
Two boys who sat in front of Albus and the girl beside  chuckled and siad something to each other.
Rose sank.
"Now to get on with our lesson, we have a sample of a very rare piece of magical element known as Nasty Box Of Adventures. You may probably wonder why such a bizzare name for something that looks so interesting. Well, I simply cannot expand your curiousity there but I can promise you that it can be fun as well as deadly. Now follow my instructions carefully. Take your wands out and swing it over the box and say,'Miniata'".
Everyone took their wands out and did as they were instructed. Albus very carefully watched Rose do it and followed. Nothing special seemed to happen.
"Wonderful try, children. Now carefully open the box and look inside. Tell me what you see".
Everyone did as they were told. Rose opened the box and saw orange jelly like material. There was no logical meaning. Alex opened the box and saw papers where many minute things were scribbled.
"You all maybe wondering what the things inside the box mean. It is a very rare piece of element. It will give you a hint of what is to come in your future, can be temporary or permanent."
Rose's hand was in air again. "Professor, forgive me, but this is almost like applying divination",
Professor smiled and said, "I know miss Weasley. But you know sometimes, the stars can predict better future than tea leaves and crystal balls."
Rose sat and said to Albus, "I wonder what this orange thing means."
The professor came around to check the students with a cup of liquid which he took a sip of. Just like he approached Rose, accidently, he tripped and his cup slipped and the entire pumpkin juice fell on Rose's skirt.
Rose jumped up and cried. The professor apoligised for the scene but there was nothing that he could possibly do but to ask her to go to the girl's washroom and clean herself. When Rose left, the professor opened and saw the inside and smiled. "Well, maybe that was why there was an orange jelly in her box".
Well, talk about some humour.
Professor then turned to Albus and asked his box to be let open. Albus never really tried opening it by himself but did as he was told. Inside, thick black smoke filled the box and a smell of medicine flowed. Professor's brow deepened and he said, "This is very rare. You usually don't get to see such things around. Anyways, Albus, you stay away.........away from unknown people."

Edited by Miley_hp - 14 years ago