Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Welcome Friends

To this kuch kadvi khatti mithi contest There willl be description of the character and the name of the channel it is aired on. Give the name of character name real name and name of the serial

let us start with kadve characters

1. I  am a mother who does not want my son to marry a dark girl and every one has turned against me including my son who is mentaly challenged. Who am I  and what is the name of serial. BTW I am being aired on starplus.

2. I used to be mitha character but now I have turned a kadva bad character. I am the youngest son of Ranavat parivar on sony who is trying to kill his pregnent wife.  Who am I? and what is the name of serial.

3. I am sister who keeps coming back to destroy my sister and her family. I always get defeated . But I still come back for revenge and in process I kill some one related to my sister's family. who am I I am aired on zee.

4, I am a mother who thinks My daughter in law is a curse to my sons and my grand child who died in her tummy. I am going to burn her alive so that my youngest son  stay alive in one of the zee serial who am I?

Khatte characters

5. I am a very unstable son and husbamd who always go kabhi sweet to kabhi  bad leaving bad taste in my family member's life as I get  hooked up to wrong ppl and listen to them Especailly My ex wife who belonged to a brothel and Now I have a son with her Who am i? what is the name of this zee serial.

6.. I am a very famous industrialist  who keeps marrying my wife again and again  but her face changes and I do not recognize. her. I marry a wrong person as well who tries to ruin my kids. But it does not matter who ever I  marry. I only love my first wife even though I hardly gave her any happiness. Who am i? what is the name of this zee . 

7. I am  mostly a  very sweet husband who will do anything  for my love who is now  my wife. But   then I get so angry at my new bride and leave her alone and she goes to any length to find me in one of the star plus serial. Who am I and what is the name of the serial?

8 I am a girl who loved some one so much  and under the pretense I married a killer of my love and Now I am going to his house to create a havoc between my present huby and his  first wife. Who am I? and what is the name of this zee serial?

Mithe Characters

9. I  am a sweet 18 year old girl but some how I act like an eight year old girl. Who likes to live with my older sister  and my jiju who is also my dost. Who am I and what is the name of thiis sony serial.

10 I am a yuvrani now who was a naukarani before even though my name was rani and I am always a very sweet very shy girl who loves her prince so much. Who am I and what is the name of this star plus serial?

11. I am  a mother and wife who will do anything to protect my family's interest including even breaking up my marriage so my huby can have successful business. Who am I and what is the name of this sony serial.

12 I am dark girl who suffered a lot in her maika. But then I married a handsome prince who made me very happy but he left me drowning himself in a lake.  Now I am in dilemma as I have to get a help of his look alike to save my family. Who am I? what is the name of this zee serail?

Good luck Enjoy this contest. PM the entries to "crazycreative" By 10th January.
Subject "Kadve Khatte mithe serial contest"

Have fun answering.Big smile

Edited by ramas - 26 December 2008 at 2:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNikasha.-Dolly-Tumhari_Khushiteenindia_usa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Kadve Khatte Mithe serial contest" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
plz make sure to write reel name real name and serial name, for all 12 questions.Big smile

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
wooaw great contest will surely try to participate

samiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

samiya.

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Great contest!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome Contest, Di!! Will try my best to participate!

-Mahi

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Di, I am confused about #8.  I have everyone else but can't get #8, can you double check and see all the clues are right?

-Mahi

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
nice but does everyone who participate and get all question Win

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Di, I am confused about #8.  I have everyone else but can't get #8, can you double check and see all the clues are right?

-Mahi

yes it is right.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top