Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nihita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: MichiDespo

Nihita...nice start and it will be full of passion and love.

please do jaldi jaldi updates plueezzz....

yoooo you guessed it right!!!!
will continue soon!!

love
nihita
nihita thumbnail
Originally posted by: AH01

this FF sounds really interesting.

cant wait to see how it progresses
good job, well done! 😃

Aaliyah

thankyou dear.....will try not to bore any of you guys!!!!!hehehe

love
nihita
nihita thumbnail
Merry christmas to all of you..may you have a warm christmas and a peaceful year ahead....wish for everyone's prosperiety,shed all jealousy and enmity on this day,tell people close by you how much you love them and value their existence,get drunk with care....lets share a toast of love and warmth....cheers!

Fragrance-2

Milind came down swiftly,rotating a pair of keys in one hand while his mouth enclosing and opening with every vocal,he eyes catched the two people whom he respects the most ofcourse after his dad...he took quick steps when he saw the woman infront of him,standing almost near to tears...he hugged her tightly and engulfed the aroma of her shampoo,being a short woman he lifted her and muttered "still you are sexy,gosh are you trying to give a healthy competition to 'i-am-on-diet' girls"....premlata laughed with tears and framed his face in her somewhat knotted hands and while pressing her lips to his forehead said:tumhare uncle bhi yahin hai,ab yaad aa rahi hai humari your uncle is also here,now you are remembering us!milind wiped her cheeks as a tear rolled down her cheeks,she missed his tantrums,his love and most importantly him...milind naughtily:acha sexy,ab mere paas rehne ke liye aur rone ke liye,dono hi kaamo ke liye poora din pada hai,mujhe bakiyo se bhi milne do,fikar mat karo sabse mil lu fir sexy mein tumhara hi toh ho!okay sexy,if you want to hold me or cry,then you have whole day in your hands,now let me meet others too,dont worry after meeting them i'll be yours!premlata hit his chest lovingly and stepped aside,milind hugged inder and took his blessing,he then turned towards alaap,both hugged each other with profused zeal and louded their voice in union,they both were in hug when milind saw same girl standing beside alaap and fiddling with her dupatta,he left alaap and while turning towards that girl:and you?premlata said:uff!milind yaad hai prachi jo banaras mein thi tumne photo toh dekha tha na,wahi hai bas badi ho gayi hai!uff!milind,you remember prachi who lived in varanasi,you saw her photograph she's the same but have grown a little!milind eyes gleamed at this new-found information,he smirked and remarked:kuch bhi koi kahe aapki beti bhi aapke aage phiki haino matter what others say,even your daughter is no competition infront of you...

prachi very non-sportingly took that comment,he hardly liked his advances towards her mother,she was mentally cursing this NRI when she found him standing infront of her....he came an inch forward and she knew he was about to hug her when she marched her palm forward towards him,he saw her actions with a dainty smile and then his manly hands covered and squeezed her fragile ones,that one contact shivered her spine and she felt tremors over her body....she pulled back her hands and surprisingly he didn't tease her this time....they all took their seats respectively while milind was involved in some mature conversation with the elders,the love-birds talking mutely,the very upset prachi was observing the designs on floor,she had heard of men like rags and their filthy approaches,her friends told her,she was in no way falling for this NRI,i mean who talks to a lady in 40's by saying sexy and all other adjectives,he surely doesn't have the divine gift of articulate speech,she didn't know why she felt something and lifted her eyes and then she saw him staring at her,she noticed first his eyes looked into her eyes and then his eyes turned dusky when it slipped down to her body....she turned pink at the thought he was eyeing her femininity...she turned a little so that he could just have access to her back and swore to never come across his path...

milind smirked this girl was surely something,damn!she maybe a bore or dumbo but she has all nicely crafted curves and flesh at all right places,his blood heated at the desire of this indian-girl,maybe he'll be lucky enough if lucknow will be jampacked with sexy beauties...but its her eyes which intrigues him it hardly says anything but yet communicate many different things....he looked towards sukriti she hadn't welcomed me even once...and then it struck him she might be angry with him...god!he scratched his chin foolishly,he knew she'll melt...he sat beside her and kept his hand over her shoulders,she pushed it back angrily causing everyones attention....milind gave a helpless innocent smile to all,he took three deep breath and then in a moment he started tickling her,everyone in the room adored this sis-bro relation except one intellectual...sukriti was in splits ad soon hugged her brother.though she wanted to hide her tears but it spilled,milind cupped her cheeks and pressing his lips to her nose:your still my baby...sukriti whispered:you know about alaap and me right?milind uncomfortably shifted on his seat,no matter how much good and decent alaap is,sukriti was still a baby HIS LITTLE BABY!he smiled at sukriti and went on a pretext to make a call....

prachi watched his changing eyes and emotions while everyone again resumed their earlier talks....he was different with everyone,different with maa,different with sukriti and most importantly different with her....she wondered how could a man possibly like him,a philanderer get serious almost emotional....she decided not to probe over the matter....these men are too complicated to understand!!!!

sukriti:uncle-aunty aaj ka khana aapka yahin par hai,mana mat kijiyega bahut samay se humne sath nahi khaya aur phir milind bhaiya bhi aa gaye haiuncle-aunty your lunch for today is here only,dont deny it has been ages since dined together and now milind bhaiya is also here...premalata smiled at sukriti and nodded she loved sukriti and would love to have her as her daughter-in-law,her experienced eyes saw the sparks between her and alaap whereas alaap smiled proudly this was what sukriti was all about....he never wanted a girlfriend with whom he could hang around but a love with whom he can possibly share the phase of life...it was her simplicity and considerate demeanour....sukriti was walking towards the kitchen when prachi said:i'll also come to help you!both sukriti and prachi exited the room while chatting....prachi asked sukriti while removing stones and weeds from rice:are you happy sukriti...i mean with alaap?sukriti blused and nodded happily:bahut khush hun prachi,tum samajh nahi sakti kitna acha lagta hai jab koi aaapse itna pyaar karta hai....har zarurat ka khyaal alaap rakhte hain....maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki alaap mujhse itna pyaar karenge main toh ghar se zyada nikalti bhi nahi....koi style bhi nahi hai par unke saath hoti hun toh miss.universe jaisa feel karti hun...main unse bahut pyar karti hun..i am really happy prachi,you cant understand tat feeling of being loved....when your love takes care of your every need....i never thought that alaap would ever love me so much neither i hang out nor i am too stylish but you know whats the best part about him with him i feel like miss.universe....i really love him...prachi left the plate and moved towards sukriti to hug her,she rubbed her back and said:he equally loves you but just dont let your love cross its boundary....sukriti whined:uff!!prachi!!!!!!!

milind suddenly came for water in kitchen,he saw the two girls chatting happily,his mind processed something he coughed,sukriti and prachi turned around to find milind in the kitchen...milind asked sukriti:meri wo purani shirt kahan hai dhund de nahi mil rahiwhere's my that old shirt,find it i am not getting!sukriti was about to deny when milind blackmailed her emotionally:huh?who cares about her brother who returns after seven years of exile to london....doomsday is approaching!sukriti with a huff by passed him after pushing him aside and muttered:exile!as if he's rama..!milind laughed and then looked towards prachi,she was bending a little to ignite the flame,milind noticed her swaying hips and lock which fell over her cheeks,she tucked it back and was turning pink,why is it not working?she again nervously pushed her fingers on lighter....milind very casually with lion steps moved towards his prey,he stood right beside her and could feel and smell her body fragrance,a moved little closer and with that her back touched his front...prachi shivered again...his smile turned cocky she wasn't immune to him she was just building a wall around her so that he may not dare to enter...but she hasn't seen real mishra uptil now,his hands touched hers and the lighter fell from her hand,he took her hand and moved in a direction she didn't thought of...holding her hand he turned the regulator knob and then moved back....embarassment locked her tongue and as silently he came he again went back...

prachi touched her heart,she was new to this pallier advances....he sure have some audacity....she vowed to maintain some distance....but she hardly knew it will be her at one point who'll itch for his progresses!!!!

love
nihita
Edited by nihita - 14 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
Me Firsty..let me read and comment.
nihita thumbnail

Me Firsty..let me read and comment.

definitely u r first dear....u hv booked ur seat!!!!!hehehe
merry christmas dear n hv a lovely year ahead!!!!
GoGreen thumbnail
My comments....

Milind....calling PL Sexy wasnt gone well with prachi.This guy is bulding himself a wrong  personality before Prachi...This girl is bulding a wall around him and sworn by herself..he wont let this man to take advantage of her...the way he is seeing her body made her fell more and more protective of herself from Milind.

I am sure this guy wont love and just curves a passionate time with Prachi  and  the way Prachi was brought up with valves she is not fall pray for Milind.

Is it necessary for Milind to help Prachi to lit the stove....that too comming so close to her.....this guy is giving himself a bad sketch of his behaviour to prachi.....
Really looking farward.....for more updates.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nihita...nice update....there is already a lot of tension between Prachi and Milind...in just the first formal meeting.  Milind is definately attracted to her....and enjoyes it...yet, Prachi is afraid of this attraction...which is mutual on her part too.

Please continue....looking forward to seeing thier interaction/relationship develop.😆
nihita thumbnail

My comments....

Milind....calling PL Sexy wasnt gone well with prachiseriously it didn't..hehehe.This guy is bulding himself a wrong  personality before Prachiactually he has this wrong personality hehehe...This girl is bulding a wall around him and sworn by herself.lets see how she copes up with her vow.she wont let this man to take advantage of hereven she shouldn't.....the way he is seeing her body made her fell more and more protective of herself from Milind.men like milind cant be trusted sweety.....

I am sure this guy wont love and just curves a passionate time with Prachi  and  the way Prachi was brought up with valves she is not fall pray for Milind.lets see who falls for who?

Is it necessary for Milind to help Prachi to lit the stove.guess cant keep his hands off....that too comming so close to her.....this guy is giving himself a bad sketch of his behaviour to prachi.....pray fr poor milind!!!!
Really looking farward.....for more updates.will keep it coming!!!!!!

nihita thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Nihita...nice update....there is already a lot of tension between Prachi and Milind...in just the first formal meeting.  Milind is definately attracted to her....and enjoyes it...yet, Prachi is afraid of this attraction...which is mutual on her part too.

Please continue....looking forward to seeing thier interaction/relationship develop.😆

yups....he himself is creating trouble!!!!!!let see prachi's will n strength!!!!
will keep it coming!!!!!!
green_eyes88 thumbnail
just stared reading your fanfic...........reli loved it.....lyk east meets west...cnt wait for milind to fall hook line and sinker...

continue soon