Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Sam this is my first post on this forum. i like the show but never thoughtof visiting here. I saw ur post on RF u shared with us so thought of visting here. there is no regular MOTWs on RF. I was missing it.  So u r on hot seat.. happy to see u here. I'll send my ques soon
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpurvi

Hi Sam this is my first post on this forum. i like the show but never thoughtof visiting here. I saw ur post on RF u shared with us so thought of visting here. there is no regular MOTWs on RF. I was missing it.  So u r on hot seat.. happy to see u here. I'll send my ques soon

thanks ji
ok ques from soon to be a lawyer well i should become inactive then...πŸ˜†
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1903

thanks ji
ok ques from soon to be a lawyer well i should become inactive then...πŸ˜†

ok Sam here r my ques

ur 1)engaged or single
    2)shy or outspoken
    3 Practical or day dreamer
 4))How is ur Mr. Right......................(in at least 25 words)
 5)Ten wods which describes u best
 6)Ten words which doesn't describes u at all
 7)What is love for u
 8)Arranged or love marriage or live-in
 9)Fav fictional character(both male n female)
10)Fav epical character(both male n female)
11)Fav telly n film character(both male n female)
12)Fav song
I m a bit environmentalist. so asking u this ques

What a common man can do to protect environment?

Now some silly ques(  be humourousπŸ˜‰)
1. What was ur morning dream
2. What was the most dumbest thing u have ever done is ur life
3. Funniest thing u have ever done in ur life
4. what if we all friends of RF suddenly meet on the sets of Ramayan

some ques related to the show
1. How Geet is differnt from all the bahus of television
2  Who is cooler ---Geet or her hubby

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpurvi

ok Sam here r my ques

ur 1)engaged or single single
    2)shy or outspoken shy
    3 Practical or day dreamer day dreamer
 4))How is ur Mr. Right......................(in at least 25 words)
hmmm its all on destiny how he would be but still as per your ques....he should be knowledgeable, caring, family oriented, practical and ofcourse  he should be joru ka ghulam....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 5)Ten wods which describes u best lazy, secretive, helpful, emotional, god fearing, curious, imaginative, observer,  shy, childish
 6)Ten words which doesn't describes u at all friendly, outspoken, practical, hardworking, calm , hyper,  perfectionist, extrovert, (well this partyicular ques tke a toll on me...i seriously need to sit and decide what i am and and what i am not),mature, serious ohh 10 complete....thank god...
 7)What is love for u for me love means devotion without any question.......
 8)Arranged or love marriage or live-in arrange
 9)Fav fictional character(both male n female) Mr. darcy and his better half(from Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen)
10)Fav epical character(both male n female) who else..its our oen Ramji and Sitaji
11)Fav telly n film character(both male n female) from film it will be Raj nad Simran and telly again Ramji and Sitaji
12)Fav song not any particular
I m a bit environmentalist. so asking u this ques

What a common man can do to protect environment?
i think its only common man can do everything rather than all VIPs , first of all plant lots of plants at your premises....if space is not available..still the terrace is alwys open...for such thing....

Now some silly ques(  be humourousπŸ˜‰)
1. What was ur morning dream ummm..😭😭i could  not sleep last night well as i was struggling with winter... its quite cold over here .......may be i got the chnce to meet Gurmeet......in my morning Dream...but this winter......😑
2. What was the most dumbest thing u have ever done is ur life that is normal thing for me to do dumbest thing every time...a day to day affair.....for me....actually i have a habbit of forgetting things and it always lead me into some kind of trouble....
3. Funniest thing u have ever done in ur life hmmm i overhear my sis talk while she was talking with jiju..she was engaged at that time ..and since she was the elder one in the house...so it was alll crazy atmosphere at our place.....and when i spread her conversation like  aaj tak ki khabarchi in the house.........u can understand her reaction
4. what if we all friends of RF suddenly meet on the sets of Ramayan
ohhh woooowwwwwwwwwww well its a pleasent day for all of us..whole Rf landing in Baroda.....woow....
hmm...sita nad Rupali Di for sure drooling over Gurmeet and we like good janakpurians might be at backfoot....
chatter di., mallika di , newly joined mandodri di Rajnish and vaishnavi might be in search of all Rakshaas esp...... Zulfi master and kk uncle......aur bhi bhut kuch it just a trailer.....
kya mast nazaara hoga wahan kaa.......

some ques related to the show
1. How Geet is differnt from all the bahus of television...she isd/f  because like any other bahu she does not remain dukhihari eventhough she issurrounded from her own personal problem........
2  Who is cooler ---Geet or her hubby obviously Geet..kulwant is very perfectionist kind of guy so can't think of him as cooler...
poorvi i have seen ur ques in MRD forum i am inactive member over there u r perfect lawyer ..........
hmm iam waiting when i will ask some ques from the lawyer itself..............either on Rf or MRD or here itself..... 😊
😊   

Edited by sam1903 - 15 years ago
Vitna thumbnail

okaii guys one week is over now, i will post the next MOTW so everyone be aware n be ready, who know u might be the next MOTW! ;) and sam thanx for answer all the question!!! we got to know u much better!!! n i hope u enjoyed being in the hot seat!!!

love,
vidhi