Chit Chat

Film Program

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys im back wid ma silly topics but this topic is serious so plz be serious!!!AngryLOL jp okaii well has anyone taken film program as one of your career?! i mean if your in college or something what type of course r u doing? is it related to film programs or stuff like that. I am actually planning to go to a film school, not like acting or stuff like that, but like other stuff. Has anyone heard of Full Sail University?!! its actually a film school, they also teach game n music stuff. Well those that live in USA probably might know. Well all i want to know if you have been there, how is it like? and if not den are you in any film career or thinking of going to a film school?! And if you are totally different and not interested in films than what are you thinking of doing as one of your career choices?!! 

Enjoy,
VidhiWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Film Program" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey x

Well I'm in college atm... but the courses I am doing are totally not related to film studies

I'm doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry, English Language & Literature and Critical Thinking

So I guess I'm not much help in the information u're seeking for... but all the best! I do have a friend who is on the film & theatre side and is looking into it as a career so if I get info from her I'll let u knw =)

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
oh dats cool rukii!!! and thanx ill wait for ur reply!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top