Top 10 Most Powerful People of IF - Article

Posted: 15 years ago
Enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

Top 10 Most Powerful People of IF

By Jake (Mahi-lover)

PS: Bare with me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

1. Neha-ians

Neha Bamb fans. Of course, you surely can't ignore them. You'll ban them and tada, they are back the next day! Nobody can win their enthusiastic response. People like VJ and Sree have headaches because of them. KYPH to Other Shows to Maayka section, you can find them everywhere. They are here to stay and rule! πŸ˜ƒ 

2. Bhaskar 

Global Moderator of IF. Bhaskar Bhai aka Thakur-ji. Some of us call him "BT" (name given by Jake), short term. He is loved by everyone. He is everyone's "Brother". Ladies and gentleman, he is the man of hour. Bhaskar. 

3. Sree 

Global Moderator of IF. She worked hard. Deserves where she is now. Done a fine job. 

4. Vijay 

A Forum which was created because of a popular show "Jassi" turned into one of the biggest Forums on Internet. A fine job done by the owner of this place, VJ. 

5. KaSh-ians

Karan Grover and Shilpa Anand fans. I mean who's not a fan of DMG? Scaringly, they are everywhere.

6. IF Moderators & GM's 

Well, you have to watch your step. Most of them are greedy and most of them take their work seriously. They can ban you and send you packing in no time. 

7. KYPH-ians 

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai? Remember Ekta Kapoor's most romantic show ever? Who wouldn't remember Angad-Kripa? The hit jodi? After all these years, they still have die-hard fans! KYPH fans did their best to make KYPH section one of the most active sections ever on IF. Don't forget the every day bashing.  

8. BMTD-ians 

This Jodi is loved by everyone. The show being one of the top shows of Zee, plus a good looking couple in it? Hell, yes!  

9. Maayka-ians 

The show is in the top three on Zee TV. The users on this Forum are quite ... enthusiastique. Every day there seems to be some kind of argument/fight ... or should I say, war ... between Neha Bamb and Shilpa Shinde fans.

10. OI-ians

A gang led by Sneha Khan (Iqbal's wife). Believe it or not, three years ago they were in charge. They had Mods in their fists. They manipulated. Well, their time is gone!

Author: Jake (Mahi-lover)

Hope you enjoyed! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Edited by Mahi-lover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahaha omg!
thankks for shariing :D
Girl_2007 thumbnail
πŸ˜† so sweet!!! thanks a lot for posting this here, finally a light hearted topic after so much time πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

must say, great article β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ everything is true πŸ˜ƒ and well.. its a bit.. scary aswell.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice articleπŸ˜ƒ..but i don't fully agree with uπŸ˜‰...u are a fan of neha and maayaka and it's quite visible....
Edited by yyyy - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: yyyy

Nice articleπŸ˜ƒ..but i don't fully agree with uπŸ˜‰...u are a fan of neha and maayaka and it's quite visible....

Oh cause of my siggies? πŸ˜† Trust me, I wrote that article from totally an authors POV. Scouts honor! πŸ˜› Also from my more then three year experience on this Forum. Of course, everyone wants to take that no.1 spot. Try quizzing people. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

πŸ˜† so sweet!!! thanks a lot for posting this here, finally a light hearted topic after so much time πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

must say, great article β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ everything is true πŸ˜ƒ and well.. its a bit.. scary aswell.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

After a long time? I should invite you to other shows then. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing this
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this. But you may have noticed, A LOT are now Twilight fans as wellπŸ˜›
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi-lover

After a long time? I should invite you to other shows then. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

well, if u invite me 😳, i will surely visit the section πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

well, if u invite me 😳, i will surely visit the section πŸ˜ƒ

You're invited. πŸ˜†