Members Lounge

Opportunist coward (Bal Thackeray) is back..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Indradhanush

Goldie

Indradhanush

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/i-welcome-emergence-of-hindu-terrorists-thackeray/402024/

Here the opportunist coward has started ranting again, i wish he and Raj Thackeray wore explosive vest and jumped into Arabian sea, we will get rid of them..! And Bombay will be peaceful. He is our Osama in saffron. Where was he when Bombay was burning? People like them want to keep India divided. He can't tolerate Biharis, he can't tolerate South Indians nor he wants to see Indian muslims..! May be he was the local contact for the terrorists in Bombay. Where is the Govt sleeping why they can't slap TADA, MCOCA on him..?

Edited by Indradhanush - 23 December 2008 at 9:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opportunist coward (Bal Thackeray) is back..!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i hate this guy, why doesn't the police arrest him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DE-

coolsonu

IF-Rockerz

coolsonu

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indradhanush

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/i-welcome-emergence-of-hindu-terrorists-thackeray/402024/

Here the opportunist coward has started ranting again, i wish he and Raj Thackeray wore explosive vest and jumped into Pakistan, we will get rid of them..! And Bombay will be peaceful. He is our Osama in saffron. Where was he when Bombay was burning? People like them want to keep India divided. He can't tolerate Biharis, he can't tolerate South Indians nor he wants to see Indian muslims..! May be he was the local contact for the terrorists in Bombay. Where is the Govt sleeping why they can't slap TADA, MCOCA on him..?

?????
wat do u mean????????ConfusedAngry

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
ii am so confused.

mariaa.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

mariaa.xo

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsonu

Here the opportunist coward has started ranting again, i wish he and Raj Thackeray wore explosive vest and jumped into Pakistan, we will get rid of them..! And Bombay will be peaceful. He is our Osama in saffron. Where was he when Bombay was burning? People like them want to keep India divided. He can't tolerate Biharis, he can't tolerate South Indians nor he wants to see Indian muslims..! May be he was the local contact for the terrorists in Bombay. Where is the Govt sleeping why they can't slap TADA, MCOCA on him..?

?????

exactly, wth do u mean?

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

wezyus

IF-Rockerz

wezyus

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariaa.xo

Originally posted by coolsonu

?????

exactly, wth do u mean?

yea mee 2 want to know the meaning, y showing so many hatred against pakistan when India has its poisonous snakes

Indradhanush

Goldie

Indradhanush

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

I want to get rid of politicians like him. Sorry for my inadvertent lapse of reason, don't mean to hurt innocent people anywhere on Earth in any way, actually lost cool on looking at his rant.

PS It is because of his poison only his party stands no where, I am sure Indians will teach him a lesson in the coming elections.

Edited by Indradhanush - 23 December 2008 at 9:57pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top