Clash of SUMITs - Su Wadhwa KK Mishra LOVE STORY

Posted: 15 years ago
this track is more so a clash of SUMITs even though sumit is missing

Its Sumit Wadhwa versus Sumit Raichand

The Wadhwa its Sumit Wadhwa they dont know the actual SumitR origins, the dadaji letter is a proof that they have seen Sumit but didnt talk to him to know about him.

Kumkum Mishra and Ustaad is searching for Sumit Raichand

Sumit Sumit Sumit but Sumit dear is missing. what a suspense and a track regarding Sumit's whereabouts

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
ya yaar!!!!!that suspense ban only solved by Sumit himself....plz sumit aa jaooooo

once a su come our all confusion will solved & cleared

where r u sumit ???

we all r now impatient ....................plz come😭😭

Whether its Sumit Wadhwa or Raichand..All I want is Hussein to come back in the show soon😭😭..

But u r right for Dada-Dadi-Veena its Sumit Wadhwa and for KK-Ustaad its Sumit Raichand😳...Now it remains to b seen whether Sumit knows it or not😉😛
only summit can open this suspense........confusion.........and uljhan
summit jaldi ajaaw

we all are waiting for u as well as kumkum
don't make kk wait soooooo much
plzzz come now

my sir is gol gol gol ghooming without Sumit now!!!now day and night m just intezaar karing for him😭evnthough the story is interesting parrrrr the Hussain factor is missing....
pata nai  creatives  kia karrahe hai i dont understand   sumeet kaha chala gaya hai Edited by marrukhkhan - 15 years ago
would it be

LEAPBACK for Sumit as Sumit Wadhwa and

Kumkum Mishra will remain in the CURRENT
Originally posted by jasmine chhabra

my sir is gol gol gol ghooming without Sumit now!!!now day and night m just intezaar karing for him😭evnthough the story is interesting parrrrr the Hussain factor is missing....

totally agree wid u jassu.......sumit ke bina haal behaal hai😭
we think sumit is going to remember his past life and will think his wife is kumkum. we think the reason sumit(hussain) is not shown in these episodes as he might be busy with shooting the moive. and if you rember he was gone when santo was alone fighting with antra. so we have to have pateinces. our sumit will be back.