Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

At this rate the Reunion better be SPECIAL.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sekhonforlife14

Sekhonforlife14

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Gosh, Is this serial ever slow? Everyday the Serial is at the same place and it takes forever for the precaps to take place. Today the same thing the episode didn't really do anything for me. At this rate I don't think the Reunion is going to take place this week maybe next week? Ekta is dragging this whole week. Untill Prem gets his memory back we won't see the reunion of prem and heer. I don't see Prem getting his Memory back soon because after seeing heer from what seems to me 100 times and feeling the Chanjar he still didn't feel anything . Prem has the same heart but just lost his memory so I dont get why he didn't reconize heer as a familiar face? I mean hello that's your soulmate? 
This is what i'm hoping. I hope he opens the little bag where the Chanjar is in. When he see's it I'm sure he'll get his memory back. But I just hope after all this dragging the Reunion will make everyone cry!! So get your tissues ready! =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At this rate the Reunion better be SPECIAL." in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
i remember that rr said that the engagement would happend now and the marriage after some weeks. i bet that the reunioun will happen then....u know, another shadi mandap drama kind of thing....and by the speed this serial is going right now....looks like the shadi scene will first be in mid july or something...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top