Kya Dill Mein Hai

Discuss Abigails Cameo Role of TSPLS Here

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

As most of all know, Abigail is doing a cameo role on the new star plus show Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna. She is opposite of Vishal.

If you want to discuss, please do discuss here instead of creating new topics each time.

Thank You

-KDMH Dev Team-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Abigails Cameo Role of TSPLS Here" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

IF-Dazzler

-AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Dear i create a topic about abis role first and i write also that dont create other topics about it but i think u didnt like it and now u have create a topic about this! i think its ok!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top