Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Don't understand this about Prem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

solareclipse

solareclipse

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
there's one thing i don't undersatnd about this track. at the moment, prem and heer are feeling each others presence, like how they did at the beginning. but what i dont get is: prem is being so affected by a payal that was in a little bag and by touching heer's hand slightly, but he acted like he didn't know her when he made his entry. what is with this. it just ruins it. i can undersatnd heer, cuz she was in a daze, about to commit suicide so i understand why she thinks she imagined the whole thing. but it doesn't make sense ofr prem to be ssssssssssoooooooooooo affected by these small things. i mean, to have your love in front of your eyes and not feel that connection is justDead

naima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't understand this about Prem" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sekhonforlife14

Sekhonforlife14

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
i so agree like what the hell are they doing? thats what im saying its so unrealistic. goosshh make it more realistic. YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE ATLEAST ALITTLE IMPACT BY SEEING SOMEONE WHOS YOUR SOULMATE. GOSH. its only memory loss you dont lose the feeling kuz you still have the saem heart.

solareclipse

solareclipse

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sekhonforlife14

i so agree like what the hell are they doing? thats what im saying its so unrealistic. goosshh make it more realistic. YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE ATLEAST ALITTLE IMPACT BY SEEING SOMEONE WHOS YOUR SOULMATE. GOSH. its only memory loss you dont lose the feeling kuz you still have the saem heart.

you put it better than i did. Wink
but i can't stand this slow track. i've lost hope on when that precap (where prem saves heer in desert) is going to be telecast.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top