•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

I just hate Vivan  sooooo much god what a stupid man.........Self  

Obsessed selfish pig😡 he needs a hard tight slap Sam shouldn't even gone 2 Save he's kid.......y didn't vivan go 2 save he's kid if he loves he's kid sooo much.......eeewwww sorry but i cnt stand that vivan........he gets on my nerves......Nwayz like the way Aastha was carrying the baby talking to the baby it was sooo sweet😳...LoL...... 

i agree wit u even i hate him like hell wht type of man he is uffff phewwwwww

saba
Originally posted by misS Angelic

I just hate Vivan  sooooo much god what a stupid man.........Self  

Obsessed selfish pig😡 he needs a hard tight slap Sam shouldn't even gone 2 Save he's kid.......y didn't vivan go 2 save he's kid if he loves he's kid sooo much.......eeewwww sorry but i cnt stand that vivan........he gets on my nerves......Nwayz like the way Aastha was carrying the baby talking to the baby it was sooo sweet😳...LoL...... 

yey really hate vivan to..maybe not hate him but feel sorry for him, he has a really good brother in the form of samar and a good family shame he dosnt realise it.. and yey he needs a slap you know samar being a bit angry and not trusting people when him gauri got together i think in some way he was right then at least people like vivan were kept within there limits...anyways im sure he will learn sooner or later..😊   jagruti
u r very ryt dina!
u kno angel...even i wz thinkin da same thing...tht self obsessed gy is gud fr nthin...dznt even care fr his bro nd fam!!!
yh i hate Vivan and Dhruv aswell lol x