angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

How come was Jassi driving a car today ? As far as I remember Jassi didnt know how to drive. Plus has any one noticed that Jassi has her eye brows done and also gone a lot slimmer, the oily hair (like in the title song) is also gone. If she gets rid of those glasses and the silly hair cut she will look much better ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes angel..all these are preparations for the grand finale! JJKN is heating up now!
Rifhat thumbnail

I thought the same thing when i saw the scene when she is driving the car as far as i recall we were shown she did not know how to drive and the first car given  to Jassi has vanished and no mention of it either was drove by Bilu!!!!!!!!!🀒

Rifhat

angel_111 thumbnail

🀒Its not only the car.. Things and people come and go in Jassi as per the wish of TnD .. I guess they suddenly wanted to go back to the BLF story and so stopped using their brains any more.

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ya angel..i agree with u on that one.
jprasad thumbnail
Well, I think it is kind of nice that JJKN has guest appearances, I
enjoy seeing the different characters.

If you guys want, we can write to T&D so that they can have two
weeks worth of shows on Jassi learning how to drive.   πŸ˜•
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jprasad

If you guys want, we can write to T&D so that they can have two weeks worth of shows on Jassi learning how to drive.   πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no thnx jprasad......I think T&D have a truckload of extra stuff and not enough of the story to make it go forward.....
*Anjali* thumbnail
T & D seriously need to learn some time management skills
They can show Purab chaueffering Jassi around for months, but have no time to give him a proper exit;  They have the time to show ridiculous ads (like the Nescafe one---I can't get over how ludicrous that ad was πŸ˜•), but they can't spend enough time on the story and now our Jassi can miraculously drive a car πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Then of course all those ridiculous bloopers which we have discussed on this forum at length.  I think if T & D were just a bit more organized and thought through the story, then they would have a good, cohesive story.  I mean they were handed this story from the BLF people and all they needed to do was follow it (something which i'm sure even a kid could do).  But they instead butchered the story as well as most of the characters involved (Purab, Jassi, Armaan).  My only hope is that they are on track now and stay on track, so that the rest of it is salvaged.
ruta thumbnail
i second that anjali............