India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Does any one watch Lavenya?

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hi does any one here watch the Show Lavenya...and if u do can u plz update on whats going on in that show now a days..as i havent watched it for a long time...Is Lavenya still married to that guy..i forg ot his name...and also whats the story now

thanks..Smile

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey dude, Lavanya has ended long back...
shwets Newbie
shwets
shwets

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Yeah Lavanya ended long ago:

she remains married to nikhil- her ex goes away

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ya it ended a long time back. It was really nice to watch. Lavanya remains married to Nikhil. Her boy friend goes away. Shekar dies leaving Tanya pregnant. Tanya gives birth .She remains a single mother.
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged
no, tania married an author and gave her first child to lavanya who couldn't concieve.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged
no, actually in the last episode they finished by showing that Tanya remained a single mother.
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged

well tanya got married to the author and she was pregnant again and the child she gave birth the first time grew up i think he was probably 7 years and it was his birthday and they kept his name shekar and the whole thing they showed up in one episode i guess they were fastforwarding their life to complete the story line. and tanya did got married and she become pregnant and they last thing the author said was something like this; kiya mein jaan sektah hoon ke meri biwi kiss kah barah mein soch rahi hai(she was standing next to the door) and than the author said:shekar right, and she smiled back and asked do you brought the b-d gift for shekar (i was surprise at that time when she said, and later i realized she was talking about jr. shekar) and they started celebrating the party and the story ended.

i am positive about it

Edited by lucky-moon - 20 January 2005 at 9:07am
abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

no, actually in the last episode they finished by showing that Tanya remained a single mother.

No Tanya married an author and was pregnant for the second time. She gave her first child (son) to Lavanya and Nikhil as Lavanya could not conceive.

Go to top