Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hrithik intensely loves Barbara

Hrithik Roshan at Filmfare celebration

Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan and Mexican beauty Barbara Mori will tell an intense love story in Kites. The film is making much hullabaloo for the heavy loaded intense scene between Hrithik and Barbara. It speaks about love, emotions, hatred, jealousy and animosity. Kites will show Hrithik speaking in Hindi and Barbara in Spanish. Though diversified in culture, the duo will fall in love and go beyond any language and restrictions.

It is a sort of love triangle. A twist in the tale appears when sexy Kangana Ranaut steps in. Director Anurag Basu is full of praises for the two lead stars, "Hrithik and I really enjoyed working together. I always respected him as an actor but now I respect him as a human being too. Hrithik and I made the film honestly, just like we wanted to."

He commented about Barbara too, "The day I narrated about 'Kites,' I knew I had chosen the right actress. I've this bad habit of narrating very fast. Barbara is a Mexican actress, so she is not aware of Hindi and also less familiar with English. But the way she understood my story, hats off to her. Her expressions changed while I was narrating the story. I've never seen any actor responding this way. Even though she comes from a different culture, the emotions of love and relationships are the same. Her approach was definitely different."

Hope Kites marks another big hit of Hrithik.

bollywoodmantra.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Let's wait & watch.........
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail