Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Shocking!!! -- 1st Gay Marriage In Pak. (Page 4)

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpion134

Originally posted by Mohsin

yeh log jo bhi hain agar kanoon ki paker mai aa gai to bachain gai nahi.....

umeed karti hoon kay jald hi pakray jain takay baat agay na barhay matlab yeh hai kay koi aur iss kay baray amin sochay bhi nahin

they are living in Pakistan, since they were born, why hasn't kanoon caught them?

they are all desingers, and if they are caught half of the Enternament industry will quit.

Me_Anonymous IF-Veteran Member
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Originally posted by scorpion134

Originally posted by Mohsin

yeh log jo bhi hain agar kanoon ki paker mai aa gai to bachain gai nahi.....

umeed karti hoon kay jald hi pakray jain takay baat agay na barhay matlab yeh hai kay koi aur iss kay baray amin sochay bhi nahin

they are living in Pakistan, since they were born, why hasn't kanoon caught them?

they are all desingers, and if they are caught half of the Enternament industry will quit.

okayyyyyyyyy...they r designers...half of the Entertaintment Industry...quit
wat do i say now????
i think i should better keep my mouth shut now otherwise...u all know

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Aji, you can anything, jo damgh hai, likh do,

see these ppl are so called "future" of Pakistan. and government will never try to take panga with them.

plus there is no law, that you cann't be homosexual.

that is the reason, Allah is sending all these warnings, keh sudhar jao.
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Aji, you can anything, jo damgh hai, likh do,

see these ppl are so called "future" of Pakistan. and government will never try to take panga with them.

plus there is no law, that you cann't be homosexual.

that is the reason, Allah is sending all these warnings, keh sudhar jao.

Saba it's in the law coz in Islam it's really svere punishment for this n let me say 1 mroe thing that the law is only for Men not women coz it doesnt say in Islam so that's y.
i heard about this law thing in Uljhan Suljhan on GEO TV.

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
what the hell death by stones??????????
what is this the 14th cent.
grow up people
so like 60% of the pop in pakistan, are taking bribes, most of college kids are sleeping around, and alot of people have bars in the basment and drink, all these acts are harm too!!!! Why don't we stone them to death.
Further more there are plenty of men who have mistress, yet theose people go and live there lives in sin, 99% of pakistani take intrest which too is harm and no one does a dam thing. But gay people o my god lets just kill them Angry what kind of mentalty is that Angry Angry Angry

So before we cast stones, we should look at ourself because we all are gulity of doing sins. and there is no small sin or a big sin, sin is a sin.
And plus who made us procutor judge and jury, we should try to be the best muslim we can be because when we die, Allah is not going to ask why my neibhour did this, or why these gay people did that, No he is going going to ask about my sins. So if everyone is only going answere for themselves then why should i meddle and be concern what the gay people are doing. Everyone has the right to live the way they want to in life, and if they do something wrong then Allah is going to ask about it.
So let Allah handle these people
and let us not be hyprocrites and just try to live the best way we can.
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by butterfly04

what the hell death by stones??????????
what is this the 14th cent.
grow up people
so like 60% of the pop in pakistan, are taking bribes, most of college kids are sleeping around, and alot of people have bars in the basment and drink, all these acts are harm too!!!! Why don't we stone them to death.
Further more there are plenty of men who have mistress, yet theose people go and live there lives in sin, 99% of pakistani take intrest which too is harm and no one does a dam thing. But gay people o my god lets just kill them Angry what kind of mentalty is that Angry Angry Angry

So before we cast stones, we should look at ourself because we all are gulity of doing sins. and there is no small sin or a big sin, sin is a sin.
And plus who made us procutor judge and jury, we should try to be the best muslim we can be because when we die, Allah is not going to ask why my neibhour did this, or why these gay people did that, No he is going going to ask about my sins. So if everyone is only going answere for themselves then why should i meddle and be concern what the gay people are doing. Everyone has the right to live the way they want to in life, and if they do something wrong then Allah is going to ask about it.
So let Allah handle these people
and let us not be hyprocrites and just try to live the best way we can.

dont get it
can u plz explain ur point

Go to top