Pakistani Serials

Shocking!!! -- 1st Gay Marriage In Pak. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 16 October 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged
yeah bholi i know now as my mom read it in the paper n allah is tryin 2 say 2 em th@ no 1 is bigger than me so why do u go against me.
also the boys parents have sold him as they have asked 4 dowery of 380 uk money as it is stated in mt local paper

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking!!! -- 1st Gay Marriage In Pak. (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged
all of u have said so many things so i don't need 2 say anything but i thik it's ...............

Eamn

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Disgusting and Ridiculous Dead

Xenubia

Xenubia

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
This is the first gay marriage in PAKISTAN... many paki's are Gay..and married.. for example.. the famous jewellary designer Amin Gulgee.. he married in usa to this male Americam BOYFRIEND of his's..! and they threw a lavish "valima dinner" in karachi... this is about 3 years back!... this came in DAWN
I friend of mine who is a budding fashion photographer of karachi met up with Tapu Javeri, Rizwan Beyg , Hasan Shehrayar Yasin with is portfolio so they could give him a chance.. all the three asked him to SLEEP WITH THEM in order 2 get work!!
No wonder we MUSLIMS are getting Allah's AAAZAB on us..!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xenubia

This is the first gay marriage in PAKISTAN... many paki's are Gay..and married.. for example.. the famous jewellary designer Amin Gulgee.. he married in usa to this male Americam BOYFRIEND of his's..! and they threw a lavish "valima dinner" in karachi... this is about 3 years back!... this came in DAWN
I friend of mine who is a budding fashion photographer of karachi met up with Tapu Javeri, Rizwan Beyg , Hasan Shehrayar Yasin with is portfolio so they could give him a chance.. all the three asked him to SLEEP WITH THEM in order 2 get work!!
No wonder we MUSLIMS are getting Allah's AAAZAB on us..!

Shocked

never knew that

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xenubia

... many paki's are Gay..and married.. for example.. the famous jewellary designer Amin Gulgee...Tapu Javeri, Rizwan Beyg , Hasan Shehrayar Yasin

Homosexuals are everywhere *No Offence* so i don't think that it's wierd or shocking if Homosexuals live in Pakistan.

Who are these people????

Mohsin

IF-Dazzler

Mohsin

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged
yeh log jo bhi hain agar kanoon ki paker mai aa gai to bachain gai nahi.....

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mohsin

yeh log jo bhi hain agar kanoon ki paker mai aa gai to bachain gai nahi.....

umeed karti hoon kay jald hi pakray jain takay baat agay na barhay matlab yeh hai kay koi aur iss kay baray amin sochay bhi nahin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top