Uttaran

Your take on Uttaran ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I personally thought  that Uttaran might not come out with anything  big..but came to me as a suprise..I started liking the show a lot...the storyline is really touching ....I think Uttaran might also grab high TRPs like BV...what do guys say?Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your take on Uttaran .." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hello Unnati
I feel the show is very realistic, and a good change for the usual TV serials that we get to watch on other channels.

I feel as the story progress Uttaran may be able to catch the viewers attention.

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hmmm moi loving the concept the most!the actual theme on which this show is particularly made is very real and stretching wide on the outskirts or city dwellers including or rather mentioning two diff classes which categorize people with their mind sets!
people who cannot
even afford enough for their livings too have the desire and wish to have them and its clearly shown by the means of the show working just as an eye opener!!!soooo great plot and cast aswellEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hope show achieves its real goal spreading the word among people and doesnt lose its certain charm and also would get lots of viewersEmbarrassedTongue

s3chaudh

Groupbie

s3chaudh

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Look at the questions asked by these kids?

Such serious questions are asked by them which are diffecult to answer because they were created by adults and not by nature. Kids understand nature very well but when it comes to understand the world of adults they are lost. Very well shown both in Uttaran and Balika vadhu.

Three cheers for colors

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
seriously ..such innocent n bratious questions...I wonder..What can  answers can one give to those..ConfusedLOL  ...thanks dear Pinky ,Aditi &s3 for replying to my post..Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top