Other Star One Shows

kekta sucks[2 new shows on star one]

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veonal

IF-Veteran Member

veonal

Posted: 14 October 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
guys i just read todays mumbai metro and dey featured an interview with kekta where she was talking about her new show krimson skies on star one Dead Dead Dead she said it was a youth based show with a musical backdrop Dead Dead [should have guessed kekta wants 2 compete with remix]and the show features new stars . well kekta tum kitni bi try karo tumhe shweta , karan priya aur raj jaise stars bilkul nahin milenge Angry .krimson skies will be premeiring on star one from december Dead Dead Dead

i just pray 2 god this show turns out 2 be a big flop . o tias god pls spare us from kekta soaps atleast onstar one Cry Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kekta sucks[2 new shows on star one]" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apple14

Goldie

apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 15 October 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Why does star one need kekta??? has she held one of their ppl hostage & refused to release them until star one airs her sick serial??? Angry

She seriously lacks imagination. How much more blatant can it be..... a "musical based show aimed at youth"!

PUH-Lease!!!! Thumbs Down

The worst part is they have scrapped shows like dil kya chata hai, HK, Instant Khicidi is on break & remix is being cut to 30 mins.....all this to accomodate some K serial!!! Yuck!!!

I'm so cheesed off! (It's the most explicit of words I can use here)

Edited by apple14 - 15 October 2005 at 1:37am

minxx

minxx

Posted: 16 October 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
time for some action my fellow kekta loversguys do u feel totally let down and back stabbed by this channel or not?
heres my plan
1. stop watching evrything on star one (today on)except the absolute necc stuff like remix and hotel kingston
2. stop watching any other star channel ,there are so many alternates
3. spread the message to other forums
swith off ONE nov 13
4. stop buying any prod endorsed on star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top