JJKN/MandA MAGIC!! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Dimdim

Tongs well said.
tnd are messing the story big time..they better showed rashe together..
Originally posted by hansa

WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT???????? Shekhar proposed to Rohini?????????? 😲😲

I hate T&D!!!!!!!!!!!!!1😡 My 101 jootas to them if them don't bring Rashe together!!!

Please guys, let's all fo us write to T&D and NDTV Imagine that we want them to get back together again. After all, Raunak WAS his first love!!!😳😳
I wrote to ndtv imagine and they said they ill send the word to the prduction hoiuse .. they respond very promptly !!! I hope T&D will listen to our plea.. I don't have T&D's email id if someone has please give it !!!!
gaurav is like a detictive trying to find out abt Shekhar !! Good going Gaurva !! Please make sure that Shekhar and Raunak  meet !1 Kuch to Achha Karo iszindagi mai !!!
Originally posted by india05

I wrote to ndtv imagine and they said they ill send the word to the prduction hoiuse .. they respond very promptly !!! I hope T&D will listen to our plea.. I don't have T&D's email id if someone has please give it !!!!

Shanti what is their email. Can you put it up?> I would like to give them a piece of my mind.
😡 😡
😡
Hi Guys, I was watching the episode when Armaan tell Jassi that he loves her in the rain, on the day of his engagement, and I have to admit that i think that phase of jjkn was the best when armaan and jassi both are shy, embarassed and in love, my God superb acting by both Mona and Apu and superb direction by TnD, JandA chemistry rocks in those episodes, it was no doubtedly their best, I feel somehow their chemistry lessened after their marriage, I mean i still liked their chemistry postmakeover in Tham jaa and Tu meri Jaan hai episodes but somehow their magic was lessened after their marriage, cud it be bcoz Apu got married in real life and that both Mona nd apu got more cautious when acting wid each other?
Happy yeah the pre makeover episodes were great but the marriage of Apu did'nt lessen in their chemistry acting skills it was unnecessary  tracks which made a lot of difference in their cheistry !! They were solving too many Gulmohor pblms .. I think they cud have been tgether and solved the prblms  with each other espicaly the Aryan- taking Gulmor track and makeing Jassi his secratry and then the vidhi track !!!
Originally posted by happy999

Hi Guys, I was watching the episode when Armaan tell Jassi that he loves her in the rain, on the day of his engagement, and I have to admit that i think that phase of jjkn was the best when armaan and jassi both are shy, embarassed and in love, my God superb acting by both Mona and Apu and superb direction by TnD, JandA chemistry rocks in those episodes, it was no doubtedly their best, I feel somehow their chemistry lessened after their marriage, I mean i still liked their chemistry postmakeover in Tham jaa and Tu meri Jaan hai episodes but somehow their magic was lessened after their marriage, cud it be bcoz Apu got married in real life and that both Mona nd apu got more cautious when acting wid each other?

No Happy, Apu got married way before Jassi got her makeover - I remember that very well because we used to discuss that if Apu had not got married before Jassi's makeover, he would have surely fallen for her 😳😆

So it has nothing to do with him being married. More to do with the storyline. They did not particularly like the way the story was going after the wedding fiasco. Even the wedding fiasco - they felt that Jassi should not have run away. So on the one hand it was because they were not convinced with the story and hence did not put their heart and soul into it. Also by this time they had got bored of playing the same role for over 2 years. In several interviews they have hinted at all this and have said that a soap should not drag but end when it ought to 😊
oh that cud be the reason then, i didnt know these things thats y didnt know wat happened to their wonderful chemistry, Anyways which part of jjkn do u guys like best and which prt do u think their chemistry was best?
I LIKED the pre makeover for all the scenes between Armaan and jassi  making Armaan Jealous with Nandu
and then Amritsar  episode after makeover !!
Originally posted by hansa

No Happy, Apu got married way before Jassi got her makeover - I remember that very well because we used to discuss that if Apu had not got married before Jassi's makeover, he would have surely fallen for her 😳😆

So it has nothing to do with him being married. More to do with the storyline. They did not particularly like the way the story was going after the wedding fiasco. Even the wedding fiasco - they felt that Jassi should not have run away. So on the one hand it was because they were not convinced with the story and hence did not put their heart and soul into it. Also by this time they had got bored of playing the same role for over 2 years. In several interviews they have hinted at all this and have said that a soap should not drag but end when it ought to 😊
Hansa I wish they had more  beautiful after marriage  scenes of Armaan and Jassi  They brought so many unnecessary tracks Even the Ria track was'nt needed..Why bring another secratary for Armaan..
Atleast they cud  have  gotten Raj back and made the track of Raj settling down and also nandu .. I hope they do it in the sequel whenever its made!!