Celebrity Fan Clubs

JJKN/MandA MAGIC!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 184

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@CB Gosh you are soo cute and funny !! Even i was wondering wjhy we got to move after 150 pages ... I think  IF rules that they have to  be only 150 pages and then you need make a new post and start  droowling over MandA again !!
I realy saw spakes in their  interaction on the Raunak and Shekhar date !! I wsh they show some more Rashe maic next week !!!

Edited by india05 - 21 December 2008 at 12:26am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJKN/MandA MAGIC!! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india05

@CB Gosh you are soo cute and funny !! Even i was wondering wjhy we got to move after 150 pages ... I think  IF rules that they have to  be only 150 pages and then you need make a new post and start  droowling over MandA again !!
I realy saw Sparks in their  interaction on the Raunak and Shekhar date !! I wsh they show some more Rashe maic next week !!!
they were fireworks Shanti di..it has to be seen to believe it...even at their sad interaction..it was pure fireworks..

happy999

Groupbie

happy999

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Rupali, but I was watching the 20th and 21st dec Episodes of jjkn after the Goa carnival, when Raghav's dad has this conversation with armaan and there he tells Armaan, that since ppl in India know Jassi as Raghav's wife, thats y he shud go outside India to marry Jassi and meanwhile he will take care of things in India, so doesnt that imply that he knew that Jassi was not raghav's actual wife? otherwise who wud send their daughter in law to go and marry someone else???? pls someone throw some light here, am still confused.........

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy999

Thanks Rupali, but I was watching the 20th and 21st dec Episodes of jjkn after the Goa carnival, when Raghav's dad has this conversation with armaan and there he tells Armaan, that since ppl in India know Jassi as Raghav's wife, thats y he shud go outside India to marry Jassi and meanwhile he will take care of things in India, so doesnt that imply that he knew that Jassi was not raghav's actual wife? otherwise who wud send their daughter in law to go and marry someone else???? pls someone throw some light here, am still confused.........

he was pretending dear..with armaan that he wanted janda to be together..

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
OKay guys.. my first upload in the new fcSmile.. chk it out..on first pageEmbarrassed

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india05

Originally posted by rekha30272

Rupali do you by any chance have the very first episode of JJKN , the one hour special one as initially when it was aired in 2003 I caught the repeat and missed the first few seconds . I want to see the scene when JandA met for the very time  

Rekha jassi's first day episode must be there in the rerun link of  page 85 old JJKN FC otherwise I have it in my back up I can upload !!!
In the very first episode of JJKN Armaan doesn't notice Jassi at all. Manchanda says that Pari has been hired so Jassi goes back home dejected. It is after that that Armaan sees her biodata which does not have her picture on it. He is impressed with her qualifications and tells Manchanda that he wants to hire her.

So it is in the second episode when Jassi goes back to GM that Armaan sees her for the first time. And the look on his face when he first sees her is worth watching!!! EmbarrassedLOL 

Does anyone have that 2nd episode of JJKN???

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I think we should all write to NDTV Imagine in that feedback walla email id that we want to see Raunak and Shekhar together, not Rohini and Shekhar Smile

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupali28

Originally posted by chatterbox

thanks rupali for sending me thelink

i wud put it in favs at work or my kids wud do booboo on me  for being ga ga on manda janda

and i  m being bit of cuckoo here

second i  m being stubborn here but please someone tell me

why the rule of not exceeding 150pages came from where it came and why it came
the rule has been there since right from the beginning i think..its just that we never knew that Confused

ah even in ramayan section one fc got closed coz it was abt 300pgs and stupid rule i say Confused

i asked before also but seems my  question got lost in manda magic
i was about to answer that but the fc got locked..sorry

chalega as long as someone sees a vip like me hehee LOL

someone better ans me or i m  going to become silent box here
oye u better not be silent here..we need you

okok baba yahan to apne se bhi bade goonde log hain  i wud be here but not in rkb for sureAngry

third even i have always missed first few minutes of jjkn first episode

i see shanti has posted

wud check on it later  from work here net is slow at home

i keep missing sab tv re runs either  i dont remember or i m not home in time to see

i may hv come out of janda but manda magic was ther in rkb that day when these two meet
and which got most of us goo goo gaga
 yes i agree with you..

ok whats wrong with my language here i dont know
i understand dear..manda magic after allLOLWink
LOL 

ah and i thought  i m nuts here doing go goo ga ga Shocked
but i wud keep coming but better ans my  questions
u better come here..oye i already did..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

one more  question

how does one put youtube video in the msg post
before and after your youtube videos' address u have to type url and /url in box brackets

rupali nice post btw
thankyou di..Smile

and i see big manda mongers here

see u around
see u..do keep coming here..muahhhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top